Saycon Reviews?

Broadway_Bound_Star Profile Photo
Broadway_Bound_Star
#25re: Saycon Reviews?
Posted: 7/25/05 at 12:53am

I <3 Saycon she is amazing in Wicked. I'm glad she is in it.

IveGottaBeME
#26re: Saycon Reviews?
Posted: 7/25/05 at 1:02am

Jerad Bortz I think

C is for Company
#27re: Saycon Reviews?
Posted: 7/25/05 at 1:04am

Yea i lotto'd both shows on saturday and we won for the afternoon and he was the fiyero understudy. Most people seemed to love saycon so I'm sure there should be no disappointment if she ever goes on later cause she is amazing, although I still admire shoshana's incredible voice

IveGottaBeME
#28re: Saycon Reviews?
Posted: 7/25/05 at 1:05am

my mom and sister thought Saycon sounded tired at the end of the 2nd act... like she cracked slightly. But I just thought it was when she sang soft or switched to head voice. I thought she kicked ass on No Good Deed and belting parts.

PJ
#29re: Saycon Reviews?
Posted: 7/25/05 at 2:06am

I saw that Fiyero understudy this past week and I thought he was much better than David Ayers. But that's not saying much. However, he did go sharp on his higher notes in "As Long As You're Mine."

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#30re: Saycon Reviews?
Posted: 7/25/05 at 10:08am

The "Right opinion"??? Last time I checked, I thought an opinion couldn't be right or wrong. If it was right, it would be a fact and not an opinion.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#31re: Saycon Reviews?
Posted: 7/25/05 at 10:36am

If none of us knows what the black pants are, why don't you tell us? And as has been said here many many times....If you don't want to read about Wicked, don't read any of the threads. It's as simple as that. When I look at topics, I tend not to open any of the ones I have no interest in. And sometimes I will peek in just to see what's being said in the Wicked threads. I personally enjoyed the show and will see it again in Sept. in Denver.

Just give the world Love.
Updated On: 7/25/05 at 10:36 AM

Videos