Rent on Regis and Kelly

cate_w
#25re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
Posted: 10/6/05 at 10:05pm

Emcee- I only listed the four that were in the Liz Smith column because those are the only ones that I knew were on the show.

I'm glad that I didn't miss the show! The article didn't specify that the show was taped for the future, it just talked about how emotional everyone was.

ashley0139
#26re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
Posted: 10/6/05 at 10:48pm

Oh wow I'm so excited for this! Yay for promotional tours!

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

bwayfan3 Profile Photo
bwayfan3
#27re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
Posted: 10/6/05 at 11:31pm

Pre-taping certain interviews is very common, especially when the guests have hectic schedules. Trying to coordinate all those people's schedules might be hard.
I can't wait though!

RentBoy86
#28re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
Posted: 10/7/05 at 12:10am

Well, just because they pre-tape doesn't mean its not "LIVE." LIve j ust means that they tape it all the way through w/o editing in stuff or taking breaks, etc. For instance, the recent Will & Grace episode that was taped "live" - they weren't in the studio taping it at 8:30 on Thursday, but it was taped "live" w/o editing or stopping.

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#29re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
Posted: 10/7/05 at 12:29am

RentBoy- Will and Grace was filmed live at 8:30 on Thursday...twice once for each coast.

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#30re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
Posted: 10/7/05 at 6:03pm

There will be a performance on the 13th from the cast of RENT on Regis and Kelly. According to the web site.

MusicAndPassion Profile Photo
MusicAndPassion
#31re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
Posted: 10/7/05 at 6:07pm

It probably said something like "The cast of Rent appear on Thursday's Regis and Kelly" because the TV Guide and most magazines are sent out a week ahead of time.

ElphieDefiesGravity Profile Photo
ElphieDefiesGravity
#32re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
Posted: 10/7/05 at 6:10pm

Yay!
But it's on Yom Kippur. re: Rent on Regis and Kelly Oh well, I'll figure out some way to tape it.

"Blow out the candles, Robert, and make a wish. Want something. Want something."

Wishes come true, not free.

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#33re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
Posted: 10/7/05 at 6:49pm

I'll be at school, but i'll find some way tto get my losy vcr to record.

boatsintheghetto Profile Photo
boatsintheghetto
#34re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
Posted: 10/8/05 at 2:50pm

shweet I dont have school that day!!

almostxfamous Profile Photo
almostxfamous
#35re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
Posted: 10/8/05 at 3:36pm

Can I skip synogogue to watch this?

Guh.

Videos