News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Sara Gettlefinger

bwayondabrain
#25re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 12/12/05 at 7:01pm

i just sent her a letter telling her she was great, and asking for a pic (with an self-addressed envelope)...do you think she'll send stuff back, or does she usually? she seems nice enough...

show2n2 Profile Photo
show2n2
#26re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 1/3/06 at 6:22pm

I think Sara would be a gr8 Ulla in Producers.

perfectlypink3 Profile Photo
perfectlypink3
#27re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 1/3/06 at 7:35pm

hmmm. You are mad because supposidly she was making fun of you for being gay and yet you can sling around the word "retarted". Anyone else take offence to that?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

JoizeyActor Profile Photo
JoizeyActor
#28re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 1/3/06 at 11:32pm

Gay people exist only in myths and legends.

jimmirae Profile Photo
jimmirae
#29re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 1/4/06 at 12:11am

Sara has been very kind to me and many friends and some of us are gay and she knew that. She is not only a BIG sweeheart, But this woman made me laugh out loud both times I saw this show! Talented and, Even though I love the other Sara as well, I feel Gettlefinger was robbed of the Tony. In my opinion she was most deserving. OK! (L A H O M A!)

"It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance." - Elizabeth Taylor

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#30re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 1/4/06 at 12:13am

Wow, you are one angry Santa.

Updated On: 1/4/06 at 12:13 AM

Kelly03
#31re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 1/4/06 at 1:14am

Who is the guy she is with at the Chita opening. I heard that she was dating a stage hand. Anyone know?

x_FedUp Profile Photo
x_FedUp
#32re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 7/8/06 at 7:02pm

"i just sent her a letter telling her she was great, and asking for a pic (with an self-addressed envelope)...do you think she'll send stuff back, or does she usually? she seems nice enough... "

She IS nice enough! lol I got a reply two weeks after I sent her something and she wrote on stationary front and back. She answered the questions I asked, thanked me for my kind words AND said she remembered meeting me!

lisa902652
#33re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 7/8/06 at 7:38pm

I know sara would never make a comment like that!

RentBoy86
#34re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 7/8/06 at 7:39pm

She's funny, hot, and talented? Wow. I think I found my dream women.

alterego Profile Photo
alterego
#35re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 7/9/06 at 8:42am

Gettelfinger - couldn't possibly be a stage name. You'd think she'd have changed it. I guess it's too late now.

dirty rotten guy Profile Photo
dirty rotten guy
#36re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 7/9/06 at 8:46am

Sara is amazingly nice. When I stayed after at Grey Gardens she took about 10 minutes to stay and talk to me even though she was with a friend. Then when I returned a few weeks later she recognized me and made a point to say hello. How anyone could ever throw out false accusations about such a nice person is beyond me.

"The hallmark of aristocracy is responsibility. Oh brother, that got me, that did me in!"

#37re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 7/9/06 at 10:38am

i got crushed out on her the second time i saw GREY GARDENS, & i will support her in anything she does!!!

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#38re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 7/9/06 at 11:25am

I do not see Sara as having said that nor could I imagine. And BTW, LOVED the Campbell's commercials with John re: Sara Gettlefinger VERY Lawrence re: Sara Gettlefinger

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#39re: Sara Gettlefinger
Posted: 7/9/06 at 11:41am

"she seems nice enough... "

That is rarely the case of why someone doesn't write back. Please don't think that they're being a bitch if they don't send anything.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

Videos