pixeltracker

Rent 10th Anniversary concert- Page 2

Rent 10th Anniversary concert

WickedlyPerfect Profile Photo
WickedlyPerfect
#25re: Rent 10th Anniversary concert
Posted: 3/17/06 at 12:54pm

Will it be filmed "Legally". . .

According to Anthony at his book signing, because of the movie rights, there may be a possiblity that they will not be filming the concert. I guess in order to get a movie we had to sacrafice filming the concert

What good is a life, With no one to share, The light of the moon, The honor of a swear?

AngusN
#26re: Rent 10th Anniversary concert
Posted: 3/17/06 at 2:05pm

I didn't mean 'random people'. It would be nice if celebrities came and paid tribute to the Rent phenomenon, it would make publicise the show a lot more and give it a wider appeal. Personally I'd love to hear Justin Timberlake sing the part of Roger and a little of Kelly Clarkson singing Maureen. Bring it on!

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#27re: Rent 10th Anniversary concert
Posted: 3/17/06 at 2:06pm

Um. No comment.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Thesbijean
#28re: Rent 10th Anniversary concert
Posted: 3/17/06 at 2:50pm

Wowza

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#29re: Rent 10th Anniversary concert
Posted: 3/17/06 at 2:51pm

Kinda makes the point of REUNION void, no?

*headdesk*

A work of art is an invitation to love.

OasisBroadway
#30re: Rent 10th Anniversary concert
Posted: 3/17/06 at 2:52pm

Oh no, that would be a travesty. Munk is dead on with his comment.

Celebrities can come and pay tribute to the RENT Phenomenon. . . from the audience.

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#31re: Rent 10th Anniversary concert
Posted: 3/17/06 at 2:57pm

I wouldn't be shelling out the big bucks for anything but the OBC - Rent with a teenibopper pop idol cast would mean nothing to me. I avoid the Rent LOTTERY when someone like Drew Lachey is in the regular show.

Seeing them when I was 15 was exciting, seeing them sing it one more time would be... I don't even know.

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight

mentaltenant Profile Photo
mentaltenant
#32re: Rent 10th Anniversary concert
Posted: 3/18/06 at 12:45am

I for one would definitely rather have this reunion on dvd than the movie ever be made! That will really be ashame if that's the truth. People who bought the movie on dvd will more than likely buy the 10th anniversary too. I hate "the business" lol

broadwayboy430 Profile Photo
broadwayboy430
#33re: Rent 10th Anniversary concert
Posted: 3/18/06 at 12:49am

ooh, La Boheme was filmed? Where can I obtain this gold?

Videos