Tarzan Rush Tickets???

magic168
#25re: Tarzan Rush Tickets???
Posted: 6/3/06 at 4:06pm

Crud. I have tix for Row A, I actually chose those over row F. Crud crud crud. Is Row A front row (because I see rows AA,BB,CC...but I also read somewhere those rows were now used?)

re: Tarzan Rush Tickets???

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#26re: Tarzan Rush Tickets???
Posted: 6/3/06 at 5:02pm

don't worry... the seats will be amazing

::bust a move::

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#27re: Tarzan Rush Tickets???
Posted: 6/3/06 at 5:13pm

Row A is the second row, the front row is CC.

I sat in Row A on Thursday night and it is a great view. Enjoy the show!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#28re: Tarzan Rush Tickets???
Posted: 6/3/06 at 5:58pm

Hwo has the rush crowd been lately? I'm going tomorrow.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

#29re: Tarzan Rush Tickets???
Posted: 6/3/06 at 6:00pm

i just answered that question maybe ten posts back...

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#30re: Tarzan Rush Tickets???
Posted: 6/3/06 at 6:02pm

Okay, I found it. Dang.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

wickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
#31re: Tarzan Rush Tickets???
Posted: 6/4/06 at 1:58am

Yeah, I was there with Mistress. Though it seemed like quite a bit of time passed where maybe 1 or 2 people joined the line...still though, that would have left maybe one pair of tickets. I wouldn't chance it.

The front row is fine; don't worry magic. It's exciting to be so close, and I would definitely pick row A over F.

ETA: Munky...come on now...who are you talking to?

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli
Updated On: 6/4/06 at 01:58 AM

Videos