pixeltracker

Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?- Page 2

Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#25re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 3:35am

wanna be a foster, that was soooo funny! LOL

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

tophertilson Profile Photo
tophertilson
#26re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 9:21am

John Travolta as Amneris!

TT

"Me flunk English? That's unpossible!" - Ralph Wiggum

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#27re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 10:49am

muscle, why don't you read my post? If people think Adam can't act, then yes, that's their problem; whatever, a lot of people think that, and I've gotten over it. But when you say with such conviction that Adam can't act and Jessica Simpson CAN, that shows a laughable lack of judgement.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

luvtheEmcee
#28re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 10:57am

Uh oh, Adam's pushin' forty. :-o

Katt
#29re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 11:45am

He's only 35, he's got a while before then. :P

muscle23ftl
#30re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 12:11pm

well, we dont know if jessica can act or not, she just had a cameo in "dukes", although they made it seem like a starring role, she was in the movie for about 10 minutes, and that movie was certanly a joke, i dont think she is going to blow us away with her acting anytime soon, but th truth is that we dont know that about simpson yet, because she never really acted yet. anyways...that's all.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Katt
#31re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 12:21pm

Every single scene in that movie that she was in was basically some guy drooling at her. She did nothing.

luvtheEmcee
#32re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 12:23pm

Oh, but clearly that means she might just be talented, but was objectified and underutilized in that movie. re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#33re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 12:29pm

This movie should not be made under ANY circumstances...

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

muscle23ftl
#34re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 12:31pm

i agree! but it made billions, still it was one of worst movies ever made.

luvtheEmcee
#35re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 12:39pm

Wow, sarcasm is not your forte, is it?

muscle23ftl
#36re: Who should star in a movie version of Aida? And why?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 6:07pm

luv, i am not trying to be sarcastic, the movie was made to make money and they did that, it is a terrible movie, but they didnt want to make a good movie...they just wanted to make a good business, anyways...i am still thankful to you for being so persistant with me and make me go to Chitty, becuz i had a ball seeing that show, so i will let it go.

Videos