Posted: 6/14/06 at 7:09pm

I've noticed OH WAIT I am me3
whoops.. Updated On: 6/14/06 at 07:09 PM

OH_so_TRENDYxx Profile Photo
OH_so_TRENDYxx
#27re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
Posted: 6/14/06 at 7:11pm

oh dear
jesus ppl lets not start a was here okie dokie pokie?? Updated On: 6/14/06 at 07:11 PM

renthead333 Profile Photo
renthead333
#28re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
Posted: 6/14/06 at 7:27pm

i saw them on broadway and i bought them being best friends... plus i love megan! everyone in the northwest are very lucky!

coolphantom919 Profile Photo
coolphantom919
#29re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
Posted: 6/14/06 at 7:39pm

I've seen WICKED twice! Now, I want to see it AGAIN!

bugsmom
#30re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
Posted: 6/14/06 at 7:52pm

I thought I read an article around the time Sho left that she really did not like doing Wicked and wanted to focus on her solo career. I wonder why the change of heart.

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#31re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
Posted: 6/14/06 at 7:58pm

OH MY GOD!!!! I'M GOING NOW!!!

i had a freakin heart attack when i saw this... i LOVED seeing these 2 together last summer... TO, here i come re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED

::bust a move::

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#32re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
Posted: 6/14/06 at 8:18pm

Kendra Kassebaum is not taking a "break." She will be leaving the show permanentely. Her last performance will be September 3rd in Tempe (which also happens to be Julia Murney's last performance.)

The plan, as I have been told, is for Bean and Hilty to fill in through November 26th. The Toronto run has been extended two weeks through December 10th, so for those extra two weeks, they will alternate the Elphaba and Glinda understudies.

When the tour resumes January 3rd in Providence, the new full time Elphaba and Glinda will start there (the new Nessarose will also start then as well... Jennifer Waldman's last show will be December 10th.)

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.
Updated On: 6/15/06 at 08:18 PM

camfatkin_ Profile Photo
camfatkin_
#33re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
Posted: 6/14/06 at 8:55pm

i dont wanna sound like an obsessed fan but OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

im seeing the show in seattle and shoshana and megan where what made the show amazing!!!!!!! wicked is not the best show out there i know that but im EXCITED AS HELL!!!

MissElphie Profile Photo
MissElphie
#34re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
Posted: 6/14/06 at 10:53pm

I am so happy about this. Even though I madea 12 hour bus ride to NYC just to see them and now they are coming to my city. How weird is that? But yeah, I am beyond excited with this news.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#35re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
Posted: 6/14/06 at 11:54pm

Hell is exciting?

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Ebonic_Singer
#36re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
Posted: 6/15/06 at 2:03am

You mean you've never been?

pjsings Profile Photo
pjsings
#37re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
Posted: 6/15/06 at 4:32pm

hey kids..this is a wicked tour question...may be random..but does julia go on for the full engagement in cleveland? anyone know? trying to figure out if I wanna spend money for standing room only! thanks guys !:) happy posting

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#38re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
Posted: 6/15/06 at 4:45pm

Why the change of heart? Because she realized Wicked didn't make her a big star and she was getting greedy.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

Videos