pixeltracker

Anyone going to Patti C's last "Margaret" performance in Piazza tonight?- Page 2

Anyone going to Patti C's last "Margaret" performance in Piazza tonight?

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#25re: Anyone going to Patti C's last 'Margaret' performance in Piazza tonight
Posted: 6/29/06 at 2:05pm

I was a complete mess last night - it was my last time seeing the show (I'm going out of town this weekend) AND my last time seeing Patti, who I worship. I cried a river - and also moved down to the sixth row with the above gentlemen - what an experience. (My apologies for the loud sobbing guys!)

She really brought something special to the role - I had the decision to see her last night or Victoria tonight - and I'm really, really glad I picked her to be my last "Margaret" - even though I do love Victoria. Patti just floored me the first time I saw her do the role and I knew I'd pick her to be my last Margaret after that.

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight

All_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
#26re: Anyone going to Patti C's last 'Margaret' performance in Piazza tonight
Posted: 6/29/06 at 2:07pm

It sounds like it was amazing! I am so sorry I missed it, but I am looking forwards to the pics!

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#27re: Anyone going to Patti C's last 'Margaret' performance in Piazza tonight
Posted: 6/29/06 at 9:36pm

Well, the magic of theatre i guess, once it's gone, it's gone =(

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

kyle. Profile Photo
kyle.
#28re: Anyone going to Patti C's last 'Margaret' performance in Piazza tonight
Posted: 6/29/06 at 10:47pm

I'll be able to post the photos when I get home from New York on Saturday!

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#29re: Anyone going to Patti C's last 'Margaret' performance in Piazza tonight
Posted: 6/29/06 at 10:51pm

The show needs to close. IT isn't playing to packed houses, and Lincoln Center really needs a new show...It's the best show I've ever seen, but it has run its course. There will be a tour where it can live on...And we also have it to live on through the Live at Lincoln Center broadcast.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#30re: Anyone going to Patti C's last 'Margaret' performance in Piazza tonight
Posted: 6/29/06 at 10:55pm

Oh, absolutely, it did run its course.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Videos