pixeltracker

re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'- Page 2

re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'

Ciaron McCarthy
#25re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 9:59am

Hardly.

Ah. I love my old queens. One hit on me last night at "Company". He was old and desperate. Felt bad.

Let's see what you look like paljoey? Or did they have cameras in your youth? =)

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#26re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 10:52am

Updated On: 11/1/06 at 10:52 AM

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#27re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 10:55am

PJ is hawt. re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'

And (sorta) back on topic, I'm quite looking forward to my first live Lansbury experience this Sunday.
Updated On: 11/1/06 at 10:55 AM

Ciaron McCarthy
#28re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 10:57am

Dream on, Sharon.

Sharon? Not funny. Is that your pic in your profile? ECK! Mine is my avatar. Perfect skin. Perfect hair. HOT!!

Thou unmuzzled rude-growing haggard!

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#29re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 11:03am

I can tell you that no party lasts forever...

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#30re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 11:27am

Enjoy it while it lasts, Ciaron McCarthy. I once had your same attitude and I validate it completely. It goes by all so fast, and then someone considers you an 'old foggie' to make you realize you've now become one of THOSE you once considered old.

Not ragging on you 'cause God knows I've yet to shake off that same attitude you have, but it goes by way too fast. Before you know it, you're 40 and freaking out that stuff you remember vividly happened 20 years before. Yup.

It's hard to make you realize it while you're still 'living' it, but enjoy it to the fullest. It'll be over way too fast.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#31re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 11:48am

I love how this thread became a "I'm a hotter queen than you" thread.

Ciaron McCarthy
#32re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 1:50pm

The fogie thing was a joke. People are way too sensitive. Grown men crying like little girls. Instead of answering the question I had they cry cause I said "fogie". IT WAS A JOKE!

Please dont preach to me about looks and how they will fade. That is, again, something old people say. I will say it when I am old and I'll probably be just as bitter. For now, I am going to enjoy how I look. Where's the harm in that?

Seriously, some of you people take this place WAAAY too seriously.

I'm sarcastic and kind of immature but I can be a nice guy too. "These are just jokes people".

Kringas
#33re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 2:38pm

It's really hard to even gauge if you're cute or not, because your personality on here is simply vile and repugnant.

"How do you like THAT 'misanthropic panache,' Mr. Goldstone?" - PalJoey

WalkOn
#34re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 2:40pm

It is a pity that some who admire Angela Lansbury enough to post threads about her have done nothing to model her grace, decorum or manners.

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart; and you'll never walk alone.
Updated On: 11/1/06 at 02:40 PM

Ciaron McCarthy
#35re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 3:22pm

your personality on here is simply vile and repugnant.

Now who's being rude!

WalkOn
#36re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 3:26pm

Ciaron McCarthy -

First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.

StephenSondheimWHOO Profile Photo
StephenSondheimWHOO
#37re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 3:28pm

I love that in Ciaron McCarthy's profile it says his ocupation is Spoiled Brat, true very true

Ciaron McCarthy
#38re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 3:36pm

First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.

Huh?

WalkOn
#39re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 3:52pm

It is a bible verse. It is Christ's definition of a hypocrite.

You causally dismiss your own callous comment as simply a "joke." But when Kringas doesn't find your "joking" attractive, and says as much, you become the artiber of what is rude and not rude.

Thus, I pointed out something your parents should have taught you...

Updated On: 11/1/06 at 03:52 PM

TheaterJunkie
#40re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 4:04pm

I wish I could have seen this production!!

JackiesBroJoe Profile Photo
JackiesBroJoe
#41re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 4:08pm

The "Sharon" comment gave me a good laugh, and add on top of it that you clearly didn't get it.

Ciaron McCarthy
#42re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 4:12pm

Thus, I pointed out something your parents should have taught you...

My parents were not big on religion. You are seriously taking the whole "fogie" thing to a whole new level. I call my parents old fogies all the time. They dont tear into me and question their parenting skills (which I admit are pretty questionable).

You shouldn't take things so personally.

The "Sharon" comment gave me a good laugh, and add on top of it that you clearly didn't get it.

Yeah and clearly you did not get the memo that 40 year old guys should really cease from taking the very unoriginal "I took it myself with my shirt off" myspace pic.

WalkOn
#43re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 4:20pm

Not religon, Ciaron McCarthy, it is called "manners."

Ciaron McCarthy
#44re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 4:22pm

I have manners. I went to boarding school!! Do you know what they do to you in boarding school without manners?!

I was KIDDING! Lansbury was in the show in the 70's. She was in it for a very limited amount of time. Someone OLDER would have had to see it. It was a joke.

WalkOn
#45re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 4:26pm

If indeed you were kidding, then the polite thing to do would be to remove the original remark AND apologize to anyone you may have offended.

Your "manners" however have keep you insulting people and depicting yourself as callous.

I'm sure you are a very nice person, but your words and actions have painted a much nastier picture.

I doubt you really want to be thought of that way.

Updated On: 11/1/06 at 04:26 PM

Ciaron McCarthy
#46re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 4:31pm

the polite thing to do would be to remove the original remark

Edited!!

I'm sure you are a very nice person, but your words and actions have painted a much nastier picture.

I am not a very nice person. I don't think such a person exists. I'm a pretty nice guy. I just think "SOME" people here take things a little too seriously. Life is waaaay too short.

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#47re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 4:35pm

I knew the old fogies thing was a joke. I really don't understand why people are getting so wrapped up in this.

Well, as they say, only the truth offends.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

WalkOn
#48re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 4:38pm

Again, I have to disagree with you. I think you are a very nice person. I think you simply made a thoughtless remark and didn't know how to gracefully deal with it.

Why do I think you are a nice person? Because you cared enough about how your remark might have been received to change it.

I appluad you for what you just did. I admire your enthusiam for all things broadway. I hope we can be friends.

Updated On: 11/1/06 at 04:38 PM

Ciaron McCarthy
#49re: Lansbury in 'The King and I'
Posted: 11/1/06 at 4:39pm

I dont get it either. That paljoey guy is taking this REALLY to hear. He just PMed me, called me an asshole and blocked me. Is it that serious?

Meanwhile he can call me ugly? Why? Cause I said I thought I was hot? Are people not supposed to have self confidence? How is he any better?

Videos