Broadway Barks?

misschung
#25re: Broadway Barks?
Posted: 6/19/07 at 10:00pm

oh my gosh, I'm sorry. lol. I have too many windows opened and too many dates in my head

thank you re: Broadway Barks?

The morning star always gets wonderful bright the minute before it has to go --doesn't it?

HughE2030 Profile Photo
HughE2030
#26re: Broadway Barks?
Posted: 6/19/07 at 11:27pm

I got this off their ebay page: This item is a great Taxi poster that is "48x14" and is a heavy lamenated material. Miss Peters will sign this poster.The money from this auction will go toward an event called Broadway barks. This event takes place in NYC on July 14th. This event is an adoptathon for 24 NYC and surrounding area animal shelters.

www.ConfessionsofaPaparazzi.com

AStack75 Profile Photo
AStack75
#27re: Broadway Barks?
Posted: 6/20/07 at 1:48am

Broadway Barks is on July 14th in Shubert Alley from 3:30PM to 6:30PM. They are having auctions also. The link is at the top of http://www.broadwaybarks.com

If you can't find it, here it is...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZbroadwaybarks7

Please bid on these items as it goes to a great cause.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#28re: Broadway Barks?
Posted: 6/20/07 at 2:47am

Again, they'll be officially announcing everything this week.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#29re: Broadway Barks?
Posted: 6/20/07 at 9:40am

re: Broadway Barks?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Wanna Be A Foster
#30re: Broadway Barks?
Posted: 6/20/07 at 9:41am

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."

Wanna Be A Foster
#31re: Broadway Barks?
Posted: 6/20/07 at 9:44am

-Kad

Wanna Be A Foster
#32re: Broadway Barks?
Posted: 6/20/07 at 9:45am

-Kad

Wanna Be A Foster
#33re: Broadway Barks?
Posted: 6/20/07 at 9:46am

-Kad

Wanna Be A Foster
#34re: Broadway Barks?
Posted: 6/20/07 at 9:52am

-Kad

millie_dillmount
#35re: Broadway Barks?
Posted: 6/20/07 at 9:54am

Wanna Be a Foster, please stop posting all the doggie pics. My computer is on a cuteness overload!

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Wanna Be A Foster
#36McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up
Posted: 7/3/07 at 2:27pm

Even more stars have joined the ever-growing roster of theatre artists who will take part in the ninth annual Broadway Barks fundraiser, which will be held July 14 in Shubert Alley beginning at 3:30 PM.

Co-hosted by Tony winner Bernadette Peters and Emmy winner Mary Tyler Moore, the dog and cat adopt-a-thon benefits New York City animal shelters and adoption agencies. Produced by Broadway Care/Equity Fights AIDS, the afternoon includes celebrity presentations of pets from animal shelters throughout the city.

Newcomers to the celebrity presentations portion of the event include Audra McDonald, Christine Ebersole, Edward Hibbert, Marin Mazzie, Lea Michele, Mary Louise Wilson, Christian Hoff, Charlotte d'Amboise, Mary Testa, Laura Bell Bundy and Bundy's Legally Blonde canine co-stars, Bruiser and Rufus.

These artists join the previously announced Angela Lansbury (Deuce); Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna (Chicago); David Hyde Pierce, Jason Danieley, Michael McCormick, Debra Monk, and Karen Ziemba (Curtains); Jerry Mathers and Paul Vogt (Hairspray), Priscilla Lopez and Mandy Gonzalez (In the Heights); Cheyenne Jackson and Kerry Butler (Xanadu); Michael Cerveris (LoveMusik); Jo Anne Worley, John Glover, Beth Leavel, Gerry Vichi and Patrick Wetzel (The Drowsy Chaperone); Ashley Brown, Jane Carr, Daniel Jenkins, and Gavin Lee (Mary Poppins); John McMartin and Maureen Moore (Grey Gardens); Michael Berresse (A Chorus Line); John Earl Jelks (Radio Golf); Michael Mulheren (Deuce); J. Robert Spencer and John Lloyd Young (Jersey Boys); Orfeh and Andy Karl (Legally Blonde); David Hibbard and Martin Moran (Spamalot); Sebastian Arcelus, Jayne Houdyshell, and Kendra Kassebaum (Wicked); and Stephanie J. Block.

The celebrity presentations will begin at 5:30 PM.
McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up

-Kad

Wanna Be A Foster
#37McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up
Posted: 7/3/07 at 3:36pm

The full line-up of Broadway stars who will join Bernadette Peters and Mary Tyler Moore for "Broadway Barks 9!" has been announced.

The star-studded roster will include Angela Lansbury (Deuce); Audra McDonald (110 in the Shade); Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna (Chicago); David Hyde Pierce, Edward Hibbert, Jason Danieley, Michael McCormick, Debra Monk, and Karen Ziemba (Curtains); Jerry Mathers and Paul Vogt (Hairspray), Priscilla Lopez and Mandy Gonzalez (In the Heights); Christine Ebersole, Mary Louise Wilson, John McMartin and Maureen Moore (Grey Gardens); Cheyenne Jackson, Kerry Butler and Mary Testa (Xanadu); Michael Cerveris (LoveMusik); and JoAnne Worley, Beth Leavel, John Glover, Gerry Vichi and Patrick Wetzel (The Drowsy Chaperone).

The event will also feature: Ashley Brown, Jane Carr, Daniel Jenkins, and Gavin Lee (Mary Poppins); Marin Mazzie, Jonathan Hadary, David Hibbard and Martin Moran (Spamalot); Xanthe Elbrick (Coram Boy); Charlotte D'Amboise and Michael Berresse (A Chorus Line); John Earl Jelks (Radio Golf); Michael Mulheren (Deuce); Christian Hoff, J. Robert Spencer and John Lloyd Young (Jersey Boys); Judy McLane (Mamma Mia!); Laura Belle Bundy, Orfeh and Andy Karl (Legally Blonde); Lea Michele (Spring Awakening); Sebastian Arcelus, Jayne Houdyshell, and Kendra Kassebaum (Wicked); Stephanie J. Block (The Pirate Queen); among others.
More Stars Added as 'Broadway Barks 9!' Presenters

-Kad

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#38McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up
Posted: 7/3/07 at 3:48pm

Wanna Be A Foster, your signature next to these pooch pics is making me uncomfortable. McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up

singingshowgirl Profile Photo
singingshowgirl
#39McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up
Posted: 7/4/07 at 10:07am

would getting there at 2:30 be early enough to get a good standing spot?

and how late does the event go?

Wanna Be A Foster
#40McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up
Posted: 7/4/07 at 10:31am

2:30 would be fine. Up until the show begins on stage, people are walking around petting dogs and going up to tables from different shelters and organizations to take pamphlets, make donations, etc. Nobody really stands still until the show begins.

-Kad

stella985 Profile Photo
stella985
#41McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up
Posted: 7/4/07 at 11:12am

Is there a way to meet the presenters afterwards or do they just do their presentation and leave?

Wanna Be A Foster
#42McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up
Posted: 7/10/07 at 4:22am

Sometimes you can meet them afterwards, but most of them do have to head back to their theatres for their evening performances.

-Kad

yankees1253 Profile Photo
yankees1253
#43McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up
Posted: 7/10/07 at 12:08pm

i wish i could go to the event. i would like to adopt a CHIHUAHUA.

Wanna Be A Foster
#44McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up
Posted: 7/13/07 at 12:56am

It's a day away! Who's going tomorrow?

-Kad

millie_dillmount
#45McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up
Posted: 7/13/07 at 1:00am

Me, Wanna Be A Foster! I'll be there.

obsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
Wanna Be A Foster
#47McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up
Posted: 7/13/07 at 1:06am

Me too!

-Kad

Chrissy*J
#48McDonald, Ebersole, Mazzie, Hoff and More Join Broadway Barks 9! Line-Up
Posted: 7/13/07 at 1:11am

I'll be there! =]

Chrissy*J

rosekwbp Profile Photo
rosekwbp

Videos