pixeltracker

"TV-based name into Legally Blonde in the not-too-distant future"?- Page 2

"TV-based name into Legally Blonde in the not-too-distant future"?

SporkGoddess
#25Constantine as Emmett!!!!!!
Posted: 8/11/07 at 4:06pm

That "Fame" video doesn't do her singing justice.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

#26Constantine as Emmett!!!!!!
Posted: 8/11/07 at 4:42pm

Yeah, go Kendra!

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#27TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 5:17pm

If Kristen turned down Lost, then I bet it's going to be her.
I hope so, at least. I still suffering from when Veronica Mars was cancelled.

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

ElFantasma14 Profile Photo
ElFantasma14
#28TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 5:22pm

Oh my god, I would go crazy if Kendra was in this show! I love her and her retarded laugh!

broadwayboy1017
#29TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 5:29pm

laura is not going anywhere.

kristen bell is NOT going into the show.

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#30TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 5:33pm

broadwayboy, then why has Laura said both privately and publicly that she is with the show "through February" when the rest of the cast is contracted a year through April?

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#31TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 5:38pm

I wonder what Bundy has lined up that is keeping her from wanting to stay with Legally Blonde.

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/

broadwayboy1017
#32TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 5:47pm

laura is with LB til february and the rest of the cast is with it til MID january. They are all on one year contracts from the first rehearsal for san fran.

after her contract is up in february laura is likley to take the show to london.

broadwayboy1017
#33TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 5:57pm

PS: the article doesnt even MENTION legally blonde in it.....

sleepyguy1717
#34TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 6:00pm

Legally Blonde...London...uh, I loved the show, but...what?

I want to apologize for some offensive messages posted on this board under my name. The night 0f 12-15-08 I did not have internet access, and someone had used my name to post something offensive. My avatar was also changed. I dont' know what else was posted, or if anyone recieved bad PMs, but I want to apologize for that. I've changed my password, and even though I was not the one posting these messages it still needed to be corrected.

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#35TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 6:05pm

Are we reading the same article, broadwayboy?

"Yes, we do try to get people who will help the box office," says Telsey, who's thinking of adding a TV-based name into Legally Blonde in the not-too-distant future.

http://www.theatermania.com/content/news.cfm/story/11312

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

i-heart-bway Profile Photo
i-heart-bway
#36TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 6:06pm

I can see Kristen Bell being a great choice for Elle. I loved the Fame video. It wasn't great for her voice...but after seeing that, I can definitely see her as Elle. Good good. I'm crossing my fingers!

withoutlovewithoutU
#37TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 8:06pm

I think broadwayboy is in denial! TV star to star in LB?
I love Laura and the show, but I think that taking Legally Blond to London is a, well, not so great idea. I guess we shall see what happens...

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

ElFantasma14 Profile Photo
ElFantasma14
#38TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 8:22pm

This show should definitely tour before they even THINK about London.

daspazoo
#39TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 9:21pm

How would a national tour in American improve the show's chances in London?

...this bird is singing.

Link Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
#40TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 9:42pm

I love Kirsten Bell so much. I am sad to hear that she turned down a role on Lost, because that would have been amazing to have her on that show. I would LOVE to see her onstage, and I think Legally Blonde is a perfect vehicle for her to do that.

Akiva

Flaunt It
#41TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 10:48pm

I wish Kate Rockwell (Serious Sandy/ You're the One that I Want)would play Elle. She is amazing.

theaterkid1015 Profile Photo
theaterkid1015
#42TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 11:15pm

Guys, c'mon, we all know what the TV name they're pulling for is:

Bea Arthur.

Some people paint, some people sew, I meddle.

withoutlovewithoutU
#43TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/11/07 at 11:16pm

I have to agree that Kate would be fab. That girl can sing...

broadwayboy1017
#44TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 4:49pm

NICK LACHEY NICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEYNICK LACHEY

kate confirmed at stage door today :)

jimnysf
#45TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 4:56pm

And who is Nick playing? It better not be Warner. Richard H Blake is in that role and why should he be booted out for a no talent known for his marriage to a dumb ass?

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

broadwayboy1017
#46TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 4:59pm

yep, hes playing warner

jimnysf
#47TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:01pm

And what about Richard's contract? And when is this going to happen. I don't want to waste money on a ticket to see Nick Lachey.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

neddyfrank2
#48TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:12pm

Why does this always happen to Richard?

He was replaced my Constantine in The Wedding Singer and now Nick Lachey in Legally Blonde.

But Nick Lachey isn't really a TV Star as much as a music star.

broadwayboy1017
#49TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:13pm

Richard wasnt replaces in TWS, Matthew Saldivar was....

He also will most likely be paid weekly because of his contract, and hell probbly get another job, so hell be getting paid double. thats awesome

Videos