News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ElFantasma14

ElFantasma14 Profile Photo
Member Name: ElFantasma14
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Christine Ebersole Sings Noel Coward
 Jul 10 2010, 11:13:53 PM
Hmm...are these the same recordings we heard in the theatre at Blithe Spirit, or new arrangements?
Favortie line from any Broadway Show
 Jul 7 2010, 10:21:28 PM
YESS iamchanging9! love the lemonade line!

Also from that show and character,

"Dear Marta has renounced men and is teaching gymnastics at a school for retarded girls in Bettelheim."

Peters/Stritch ALNM ad?
 Jun 24 2010, 04:45:58 PM
They should at least record "Send In the Clowns" and "Liaisons" and release them on iTunes or preferably an EP of Bernie and Strich singing some of the songs to sell at the merchandise stand!
HAIR: Current Cast Worth Seeing? Or Wait for Tour?
 Jun 15 2010, 07:22:31 PM
Opinions?
DELETE
 Jun 7 2010, 11:32:54 PM
DELETE
NIGHT MUSIC is closing for sure??
 Jun 7 2010, 12:54:57 AM
Anyone think the box office/telecharge would be willing to exchange tickets for CZJ/Lansbury to see Bernie/Elaine? Just bought tickets for the matinee on June 19th for fear they'd sell out, but I'd MUCH rather see Bernadette!
re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC takes the Kerr?
 Jul 2 2009, 04:11:40 PM
I just saw it on Monday and it was superb! Waddingham was terrific as Desiree. While a "name" to play the role would definitely bring much publicity to the show, Waddingham is outstanding in the part. Her "Send in the Clowns" is heartbreaking! I loved the cast in London and may just have to see it on Broadway again!
re: Grey Gardens: From East Hampton to Broadway on PBS Tonight (Check Local
 Apr 21 2009, 09:31:52 PM
Does anyone know if there are plans to release this documentary on DVD?
re: America on Letterman this week
 Mar 13 2009, 10:17:48 PM
Also, it should be noted that Anita was originally intended to sing the bottom line of the harmony, so clearly, they wanted to show Karen off more.
re: BWW SPECIAL: WEST SIDE STORY 'Something's Coming' Radio Spot
 Jan 13 2009, 03:31:07 PM
It sounds like he's trying way too hard to sound younger...
re: SAVE NORTH SHORE Video
 Jan 6 2009, 04:13:06 PM
Any money they have now would go to pay back their creditors for the loans they took out after the Fire back in 2005, which they're still in debt for. The 1/2 a million they need by the time HSM2 closes is merely to keep the heat on in the building to keep the pipes from freezing so they can have a next season
re: HUNCHBACK To Be Revised For Broadway?
 Oct 19 2008, 01:14:28 PM
Revising James Lapine's book sounds like an oxymoron to me =P Man is a genius. Although it does sound like killing off Esmeralda was a bad decision...whatever, I'd love to see this on broadway!
re: Best Note on Broadway Ever
 Sep 13 2008, 11:01:34 PM
If you go to this link you can see the clip of John Raitt singing Soliloquoy. Damn. He has such technique! I'm so glad you brought this to my attention, Paul, he is quite an impressive vocalist!
re: CHICAGO and SPAMALOT to replace BRIGADOON and NICE WORK in Boston (?)
 Sep 4 2008, 04:48:38 PM
Well I've never gotten a chance to see either, but Spamalot was just here last January! Really, Broadway in Boston? While we still haven't gotten The Color Purple, or Jersey Boys, or hell, a return engagement of Avenue Q would be nicer than Spamalot! Sheshh
re: LuPone GYPSY to Lose the LuPone by March 2009 (at the latest)
 Aug 27 2008, 10:57:26 PM
At the rate the show is going, does anyone know if it will likely recoup by the time her contract ends?
re: Wonderful Sunday LA Times article on Bernadette Peters
 Jul 20 2008, 09:42:00 PM
I love Bernadette. She's going to be singing at Symphony Hall accompanied by the Boston Pops next April! Can't Wait!
re: Spiderman Open Calls
 Jul 15 2008, 07:47:14 PM
Do you think Julie will be at these calls?
re: The Woman in White set design diagram?
 Jul 4 2008, 01:44:48 PM
Even though many people hated this show, I still wish it toured.
re: Lyrics in musicals that make you itch
 Jun 29 2008, 05:56:26 PM
I love most of "A Catered Affair", but in the song "Partners", the lyric that goes like (and forgive me if I mess up the words because I'm going from memory):

"Partners, friends for life
Can't believe you're ready to be my wife"

seem so contrived! ugh.

re: Unreleased Cinderella soundtrack
 Jun 28 2008, 02:38:16 PM
I have a few of the same tracks, they do seem like they're from a soundtrack; definitely not a rip of the audio. I know it was a legal issue between Brandy and Whitney Houston's record labels; they were arguing about who's label the soundtrack should be released on.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You