pixeltracker

Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording session video.- Page 2

Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording session video.

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#25re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
Posted: 5/9/08 at 9:56pm

I know, I know, that's what you told me a few weeks ago. I'll have to find the time, somewhere in June probably.

musicalmaster703 Profile Photo
musicalmaster703
#26re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
Posted: 5/9/08 at 10:30pm

Just pre-ordered mine! MM was lol.

KrissySim
#27re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
Posted: 5/10/08 at 1:43am

WOW - Thanks for that BigFatBlonde re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99!  -  also, check out recording s

I'll have to pre-order a few copies. I know some people I'll give the other copies to.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#28re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
Posted: 5/10/08 at 11:34am

Bumping for those who didn't see.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

jeffrey1dog Profile Photo
jeffrey1dog
#29re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
Posted: 5/10/08 at 12:06pm

Yay - Thanks! I can't wait to get this. And I'm going to see the show again in August re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99!  -  also, check out recording s

< Patty Duke (the original Neely O'Hara) & me (March 8, 2010)

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#30re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
Posted: 5/10/08 at 12:25pm

Just pre-ordered this!

The orchestra sound BEAUTIFUL.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

toni3
#31re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
Posted: 5/10/08 at 4:13pm

"And I'm like, yeah Ted! Let's do this!"
Haha

That video was amazing. Congrats to whoever did the editing.
As much as I love the cast, I agree with previous sentiments. The orchestra will be the true star of this recording.

canmark Profile Photo
canmark
#32re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
Posted: 5/10/08 at 4:53pm

Very good video, I'll definitely get this when it comes out. I was just watching the Carnegie Hall concert version (Reba McEntyre, Brian Stokes Mitchell--wow!) and thought that was great. And the movie version, too, I think Juanita Hall's Bloody Mary is the difinitive one. But I look forward to listening to the new Broadway cast, esp. since I wasn't able to see it when I was in NY recently. I have some doubts on Matthew Morrison and Loretta Ables Sayre based on that video, but we'll see...

Coach Bob knew it all along: you've got to get obsessed and stay obsessed. You have to keep passing the open windows. (John Irving, The Hotel New Hampshire)

DG
#33re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
Posted: 5/10/08 at 7:22pm

Enjoyable vid - I'll look forward to hearing the full recording (I love Kelli!)

I do wish Mary R hadn't commented about a comparison to the original cast - it was unnecessary.

keen on kean Profile Photo
keen on kean
#34re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
Posted: 5/11/08 at 3:51pm

DG - I thought that was pretty tactless, too. And I thought Mary Rodgers and Mary Martin were such good friends.

musicalmaster703 Profile Photo
musicalmaster703
#35re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
Posted: 5/11/08 at 5:08pm

Me too but It seemed kind of forced to me (the way she said it)

AvenueQPat
#36re: Pre-Order SOUTH PACIFIC for only $9.99! - also, check out recording s
Posted: 5/11/08 at 5:35pm

The orchestra sounded amazing, as did all the singers - I look forward to receiving it!

You learn to play the straight man, the lines become routine - never really saying what you mean - but i know the scene will change :)

Videos