pixeltracker

HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(- Page 2

HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#25re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 7:12pm

My show is in August. (8/20 to be exact). When are you seeing yours,DefyGravity777? I got an e-mail from ticketmaster. It's just that the ticket is not attached :'( I called them and they said that they'll e-mail it to me again but I haven't gotten their e-mail re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'( It took them 4 days to e-mail yours?! When was this?

Anna_Elizabeth, so I should wait another 24hrs? How does the confirmation number help you? If I go to the theater and show it to them, would they give me the tickets? 'cause it says in the confirmation sheet that I printed that it's not an entry ticket...

DefyGravity777
#26re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 7:16pm

Mine was back in Feb I believe. You have plenty of time yet in case you did hit the wrong box and they will be mailed to you.

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 7/29/08 at 7:17pm

Updated On: 5/2/09 at 07:17 PM

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#28re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 7:35pm

Does CC & Confirmation number really help at box office?

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 7/29/08 at 7:43pm

Updated On: 5/2/09 at 07:43 PM

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#30re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 7:44pm

I actually had this problem before. The problem was that our e-mail was blocking it from coming through on Outlook. Wait 24 hrs, and if there is still a problem, see if you can get Ticketmaster to direct the tickets to another email. No biggie, you will get your tickets somehow. You can always print out confirmation and bring a copy of the credit card to the box office if worse comes to worst.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#31re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 8:04pm

millie_dillmount, was your ticketmaster problem involved with "Little Mermaid"? I kinda bought the ticket through MouseSaver (at least I used their code). Do you think this has to do with the problem? This never happened to me before. The funny thing is that I purchased LB tickets RIGHT before I purchased LM & it worked perfectly fine... that's why I'm more worried..

millie_dillmount
#32re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 8:24pm

The code should have nothing to do with anything.

This happened to me when I bought tickets to All Shook Up a few years ago.

I don't know why you didn't have a problem with Legally Blonde, yet you are for Little Mermaid...even so I still think it might have to do with the attachment.

I don't know why Ticketmaster isn't being more helpful. When I called a few years ago with that problem, the guy offered to call the box office. The fact that you have record of buying these tickets on your account and it is on your credit card should be enough. Bring the proof to the box office day of show if there are any problems. But you have a month to sort everything out.

Again, give it 24 hours at the least. It usually is supposed to take that long anyway. I know you are impatient...I would be too and asking tons of questions. Call Ticketmaster tomorrow, give them your order information, and see if they can direct your tickets to another email.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#33re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 8:54pm

thank you so much, millie_dillmount re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#34re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 11:31pm

Does Disney shows usually take a long time to process through ticketmaster? 'Cause I just bought tickets to "Lion King" & it's taking just as long as "Little Mermaid."

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#35re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 12:00am

Try to relax. They will get your tix to you one way or another. I've gone so far as to physically LOOSE tix that had been mailed to me and they replaced them.

If the message said to call if you hadn't rec'd them in 48 hours then you need to wait. You have plenty of time.

I've never had any real problems with either ticketing agency (or whatever they should be called).

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#36re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 12:50am

The thing that's really worrying me is that I purchased "Legally Blonde" tickets right before "Little Mermaid" & "Lion King." Legally Blonde worked perfectly fine but then TLM & TLK didn't work. I even got confirmation e-mail! But the tickets are not there o.O

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#37re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 3:39am

Oh good lord! STOP! Just STOP!

We KNOW your precious Legally Blonde tickets worked just fine. We KNOW.

Like everyone has said, WAIT. Follow the instructions on the message ~ if it said 24 hours wait 24 hours. If it said 48 hours, wait 48 hours. THEN freak, but at them, not at us. WE are not making this alleged tragedy happen to you.

If the tickets were for tomorrow, then yes, that's one thing. But then it would be a moot point because Will Call would have been offered and should have been used.

But for now take a deep breath, WAIT the time that ticketmaster has said to, and RELAX. You're going to give yourself an ulcer or worse at this point.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

zerose
#38re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 4:57am

They could be holding your order until they mail out your free CD because you used the "MOUSECD" code.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#39re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 8:46am

Just because you got LB right away doesn't mean they "worked" and the others didn't. Sometimes it just takes a few days...just like they say it will.

A confirmation email doesn't usually HAVE the tix attached...they come as a separate email.

Posting here every 3rd post isn't going to make them magically appear....especially since you keep getting the same advice. Wait the REQUIRED time then call them on their 800 and talk to a human being that will undoubtedly help you.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#40re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 3:14pm

I have a bigger problem now. The "Lion King" tickets are mistakenly on the same time & day as "Little Mermaid." So I have to somehow sell the tickets. What shall I do?

millie_dillmount
#41re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 3:42pm

So I assume you got your tickets?

Are you sure it is a mistake? Look at both of your order forms. You probably accidentally chose the same time.

Seriously, we are just going to keep telling you the same thing.

CALL TICKETMASTER.

Usually shows do not offer refunds. Maybe if you are lucky they will take back tickets they can sell in a cancellation line. You can try selling them on eBay or asking if anyone here wants them.

Explain your situation to them. I understand you're anxious, but there is really nothing we can do here to help.

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 7/30/08 at 3:47pm

Updated On: 5/2/09 at 03:47 PM

Diva Doll
#43re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 3:49pm

First of all, calm down. Secondly, you do have roughly 3 weeks to sort this out. Call ticketmaster and politely tell them of your problems. Since you used the ticketfast option, they may be able to delete whichever duplicate order you want. Above all else, make sure you talk to them calmly and do not lay blame on anyone for your email problem so that the person you are talking to will be happy to help you. Approach it as a computer "glitch", which I'm sure it is, and remember that whoever you talk to had no hand in printing/not printing your tickets. I would also ask them if there is any way they could print your tickets and either mail them or have them waiting for you at the box office when you arrive. You will have a confirmation email and ID so that shouldn't be a problem.
Lastly, in regards to your "duplicate order"...If you haven't seen Lion King, I would recommend seeing it over Little Mermaid. Lion King is a magical show. Truly fabulous! Hope everything works out for you!

BroadwayDancer Profile Photo
BroadwayDancer
#44re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 4:03pm

LePetiteFromage, it's not nice to do that to someone re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(

millie_dillmount
#45re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 4:04pm

"LePetiteFromage, it's not nice to do that to someone"

You joined to make that post? Do you even know what a sock puppet is?

defyingravity07 Profile Photo
defyingravity07
#46re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 4:07pm

SHUT UP!! We don't need someone trolling the boards on the look out for people being mean. What are you his mother? Sometimes mean is the only thing idiots understand.

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 7/30/08 at 4:24pm

Updated On: 5/2/09 at 04:24 PM

SweetQintheLights
#48re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 4:27pm

bwbaby42, if this is the worst thing that has ever happened to you (which, it kinda sounds like it is), then thank God.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#49re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/30/08 at 4:46pm

BroadwayDancer - It's not nice to steal other peoples' avs. Unless you're really so unintelligent as to use your normal av for your sock puppet.

wow- I can't decide if I want to say thanks for the avatar defense, or make some intelligence snipe back. But for the record- sock puppets and "frowny faces" are not really my style.

/threadjack

Videos