pixeltracker

HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(

HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#1HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 4:51pm

I need help! I purchased tickets for two for "Little Mermaid" at ticketmaster.com & I've been waiting for my ticket for like an hour and a half but I still haven't received my tickets. I called the customer service but they're no help. Has anyone had a similar problem before? Also I used the code "MOUSECD." Does this have to do with the ticket problem? Please help I paid a lot for the tickets :'(

Yankeefan007
#2re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 4:52pm

Tickets aren't emailed instantaneously.

TheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
#2re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 4:55pm

Mine are always emailed instantly.

I was ordering tickets for my boss the other day. I somehow accidently ended up ordering him 8 instead of 4. I panicked, but ticketmaster customer service was very helpful and cleared the 4 extra tickets and refunded the money plus the service fees for the 4 I did purchase. So I actually saved him even more money. lol

Bwaybaby42, check and see if it went to your SPAM folder.

"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#3re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 5:08pm

Mine was acutally e-mailed to me instantly, but my tickets are apparently "in process" or something. I can't print my ticket because it doesn't have the link. Should I wait? What happens if I really don't get my ticket??

TheaterBaby
#4re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 5:12pm

Give it 24 hours.
If it doesn't work by then, try going into your account (if you set one up) on ticketmaster. *Upper right where it says "My Ticketmaster"
Enter your email and TM password.
On the right you will see "Account Activites: Print my tickets"
Try that.

"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~

Yankeefan007
#5re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 5:18pm

If you have your credit card, they should be able to print 'em at the box office.

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#6re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 5:18pm

I've had Ticketmaster tickets take even more than 24 hours, unlike Telecharge which seem to come through in a matter of minutes.

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#7re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 5:19pm

thanks for your advice, TheaterBaby. I actually tried that like 50 times before I started this blog thing but it didn't work :'( Ticketmaster never took this long to process tickets before... I bought "Legally BLonde" tickets right before I bought "Little Mermaid" & LB worked perfectly fine. I don't know why LM is talking sooo long! I'm not trying to think negatively, but I'm so afraid of what will happen if I don't get my tickets w/in 24hrs..
Updated On: 7/29/08 at 05:19 PM

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#8re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 5:21pm

Patash, how long exactly did it take to get your tickets through ticketmaster?

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#9re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 5:24pm

I couldn't say, and I'm not sure which show, either. But I do recall starting to worry the next day when they still hadn't come, but then did. I certainly never worry about it, as I always print out the confirmation anyway. You do have your confirmation, right?

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#10re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 5:27pm

Yes, I do have the confirmation. But ut says that it can't be used as an entry ticket. I worried so much about not getting the ticket for like 2 hrs now...

TheaterBaby
#11re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 5:35pm

The credit card and confirmation advice are correct.

I ordered tickets to Thoroughly Modern Millie and they were mailed to the wrong address.
It helped that I knew the house manager, but regardless, if you bring your credit card and confirmation to the box office, they will assist you. This of course is a worst-case scenario.

I'm sure you'll have your tickets available before you need them :)

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#12re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 5:45pm

thanks for consoling me, TheaterBaby :)
I really hope that I can get my ticket soon...
So if you have your credit card and the confirmation, is it resolved or...?

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 7/29/08 at 5:47pm

Updated On: 5/2/09 at 05:47 PM

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#14re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 5:55pm

I hate to give you something else to worry about, but have you gotten Ticketmaster tickets emailed to you before? Some people report difficulty because of a spam or ad blocker on their email and the tickets can be rejected as "advertising" by some email programs. You might want to look in your "trashcan" or "junk mail".

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#15re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 6:03pm

This is like my 6th time to order tickets from ticketmaster. I did get an e-mail from them but the tickets were nowhere to be seen. I'm even more worried because right before I ordered the tickets for "Little Mermaid" (the one that I'm having trouble receiving), I ordered tickets to "Legally Blonde." I got tickets for LB right away. I did get an e-mail for LM right away too but then the tickets are not there! I actually called ticket service & they said they'll e-mail me. I waited for 2 hrs but still, no e-mail....

morosco Profile Photo
morosco
#16re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 6:08pm

Have you logged in to "my account" at Ticketmaster.com to see if your tickets are waiting for you there?

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#17re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 6:10pm

Yes, but this is what it says:

"Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed.

If there are any problems with your order, or you don't receive your tickets within 48 hours of the event, please contact customer service. "

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#18re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 6:11pm

Minor detail, but this is a message board. Not a "blog thing".

And given that message, are you sure you ordered them "ticket fast"? Sounds like you ordered them to be mailed to you accidentally.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!
Updated On: 7/29/08 at 06:11 PM

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#19re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 6:14pm

I'm 100% sure that I chose the "Ticketfast delivery" b/c that's what it says in my confirmation sheet.

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#21re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 6:37pm

Huh. Seems weird they would have to print them since you paid for the chance to use your own ink and paper to print them. I have no idea.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

bwbaby42 Profile Photo
bwbaby42
#22re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 6:57pm

Is it normal to get an e-mail w/ tickets that's being "processed"? I used "Mousecd" for the special code. Does that have to do w/ the problem?

DefyGravity777
#23re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 7:01pm

It sounds like you used mail delivery and not ticketfast. Oh and I ordered tickets to hmmm I don't remember and it took 4 days for ticketmaster to email them. When is your show?

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!

Anna_Elizabeth Profile Photo
Anna_Elizabeth
#24re: HELP! Problem w/ Ticketmaster! :'(
Posted: 7/29/08 at 7:02pm

I purchased tickets before where they sent one email, just like yours, and 24 hours later another email arrived with the link. But as long as you have a confirmation number you're fine. That's your proof that you ordered and paid for the tickets. If you still don't get the link after 24 hours, then you can call Ticketmaster, give them the confirmation number, and they can look into your account and resend the link if need be.

Videos