pixeltracker

Anyone hear Hunter Parrish and SA Cast @ Apple Store?- Page 2

Anyone hear Hunter Parrish and SA Cast @ Apple Store?

christhefish Profile Photo
christhefish
#25re: Anyone hear Hunter Parrish and SA Cast @ Apple Store?
Posted: 8/12/08 at 1:58am

The mini-concert at the apple store is being released sometime on iTunes, I can't wait to hear it.

Broadwayboy2631 Profile Photo
Broadwayboy2631
#26re: Anyone hear Hunter Parrish and SA Cast @ Apple Store?
Posted: 8/12/08 at 2:48am

Even with crooked teeth, he's still so damn cute.

Elphie10
#27re: Anyone hear Hunter Parrish and SA Cast @ Apple Store?
Posted: 8/12/08 at 10:19am

He was really great at the Apple Store recording! His voice is beautiful and reminded me a lot of Jonathon Groff's voice.

Also, on another note, Lauren Pritchard's voice was way better in real life. I feel like the recording doesn't do her justice... Somehow it just isn't captured. I don't really know how to describe it. Updated On: 8/12/08 at 10:19 AM

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#28re: Anyone hear Hunter Parrish and SA Cast @ Apple Store?
Posted: 8/12/08 at 10:33am

Hmm, okay. I really didn't want to go back again, but he sounds great (and he's gorgeous) and I'm kind of curious. Maybe next week.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

toanythingtaboo 2 Profile Photo
toanythingtaboo 2
#29re: Anyone hear Hunter Parrish and SA Cast @ Apple Store?
Posted: 8/12/08 at 10:36am

Just watched some of the more recent episodes of 'Weeds' with him in it, and yeah he certainly wont be having any problems with showing a bit of flesh on stage after his pretty...em...'involved' scenes in the tv show.

I kind of fancied him before, but now I know he can sing that well...it makes him hotter haha.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#30re: Anyone hear Hunter Parrish and SA Cast @ Apple Store?
Posted: 8/12/08 at 12:16pm

Playbill has an article confirming that he began performances last night.

he certainly wont be having any problems with showing a bit of flesh on stage after his pretty...em...'involved' scenes in the tv show.

I don't watch Weeds. What did he do?

broadwaybaby086
#31re: Anyone hear Hunter Parrish and SA Cast @ Apple Store?
Posted: 8/12/08 at 12:20pm

I, too, look forward to making a return visit to the O'Neill to see Parrish. His voice is lovely!

In the current season, he had a full-rear nudity shot (is that what it's called), during some naughty times with Julie Bowen.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#32re: Anyone hear Hunter Parrish and SA Cast @ Apple Store?
Posted: 8/12/08 at 12:47pm

He sounds great.

That cast is so different now. Wow.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#33re: Anyone hear Hunter Parrish and SA Cast @ Apple Store?
Posted: 8/12/08 at 12:52pm

I probably won't make it back to see him, but I just bought Season 1 of Weeds yesterday!

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Videos