pixeltracker

The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM- Page 2

The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#25re: The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM
Posted: 12/8/08 at 1:40pm

Isn't Nick more of a $500,000 (before taxes) man?

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

Shannon Bo Dannon Profile Photo
Shannon Bo Dannon
#26re: The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM
Posted: 12/8/08 at 1:48pm

Nick isn't gay, he has a serious girlfriend named Monica.

South Fl Marc Profile Photo
South Fl Marc
#27re: The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM
Posted: 12/8/08 at 2:34pm

Wow, lucky Starr. She wins a half million and she is dating a very well endowed hottie.

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#28re: The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM
Posted: 12/8/08 at 2:46pm

Also, didn't she and Nick win a lot of swag along the way? I thought they won several trips and other loot by virtue of winning so many individual legs of the race.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#29re: The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM
Posted: 12/8/08 at 3:49pm

Nick is so straight that he wanted to have a song about being straight written for him!

erinrebecca
#30re: The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM
Posted: 12/8/08 at 4:07pm

"Isn't Nick more of a $500,000 (before taxes) man?"

Yes. And after paying taxes on that amount, plus on the value of all the prizes they won, it will be a lot less than $500,000. :)

duffny1
#31re: The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM
Posted: 12/8/08 at 4:19pm

It was a well deserved win. I am very happy for both and was rooting for our NY (sibling) team--actually all the ny teams in the beginning. I was upset about Dallas and Toni--not a great way to be eliminated, but happy with the outcome of a very good season...finally

They will get about $325K after taxes...not a bad chunk of change for retirement or a new business. I know and care a lot about the show and hope to hear some juicy gossip about the behind the scene drama. Maybe he will post here someday. Congrats Nick and Star!!!

Updated On: 12/8/08 at 04:19 PM

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#32re: The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM
Posted: 12/8/08 at 4:22pm

Is it true that Star Spangler is announcing her engagement to Jeffry Banner?

Colle
#33re: The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM
Posted: 12/8/08 at 4:36pm

Congradulations to Nick and Star! I didn't know Nick did musical theater. When I noticed Toni and Dallas were not at the finish line, I assumed that it took a little while for them to resolve their passport situation. I did feel sorry for them about that.

Tom_Andersen
#28re: The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM
Posted: 12/9/08 at 2:11pm

If you'd like to read more about Nick and Starr Spangler talking about their big win on 'Amazing Race' ...
Actor's 'Amazing' feat

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#29re: The Amazing Race Finale Tonight @ 8 PM
Posted: 12/9/08 at 3:52pm

Great little article there. I wish them all the best. Hopefully this will do great things for The Fantasticks! :)

~Steven

Videos