pixeltracker

Kristin Chenoweth To Host Tonys?- Page 2

Kristin Chenoweth To Host Tonys?

Mattbrain
#25re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/8/08 at 11:08pm

Funnily enough, I was listening to Steel Pier yesterday. Hard to believe she's come that far.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Shannon Bo Dannon Profile Photo
Shannon Bo Dannon
#26re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/8/08 at 11:13pm

Mmm..NPH shirtless *drools*

Okayfine
#27re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/9/08 at 11:23am

That sounds unbelievably painful.

Pianolin717 Profile Photo
Pianolin717
#28re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/9/08 at 11:55am

mm i also love Kristin here
but Idina sucks here... like she is AWFUL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1nqvIyTtzM&feature=related

Madcap Maisie Profile Photo
Madcap Maisie
#29re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/9/08 at 12:55pm

I would love to see kristen host

"You know what really makes me mad? When girls think they can sing just because they are on the Disney Channel."

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#30re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/9/08 at 1:09pm

Whoopi was horrendous. She cannot sing to save her life. And her jokes were unfunny. The only one worse than Whoopi that I can think of as a host would be Rosie.

Neil and Kristin would be perfection!

The producers need to learn that a certain host is not going to bring in the ratings. No one is ever going to watch the Tonys, regardless of who hosts.

People who don't have access to NYC and haven't seen the shows have no interest in seeing who wins the awards. The producers of this awards show need to realize that.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

DMsquared2 Profile Photo
DMsquared2
#31re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/9/08 at 3:38pm

With the failure of Rosie's variety show I don't see her hosting the Tonys.

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#32re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/9/08 at 3:40pm

Can Jane Krakowski host the Tony's? re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys? Please.

"Get mad, then get over it." - Colin Powell

Jack King
#33re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/9/08 at 3:46pm

Is Kristen related to the Chenoweth family here in Mpls/St Paul? The members are into just about everything else. :)

iplaythegirl Profile Photo
iplaythegirl
#34re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/9/08 at 11:32pm

okay...NO to Kristen...the only reason she should host would be to bring in a tiny fraction of people. Neil Patrick Harris is all I need. And he was doogie howser MD for freak sake. If that doesn't drag in the older audience, then I don't know what will!!! Kristen's reputation precedes her. I think she's a little cray cray from what I hear...talented and bubbly, BUT no.

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#35re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/9/08 at 11:46pm

"Remember pre-WICKED, when Kristen Chenoweth was just another actress..."

Yeah, "another actress" who had already won a Tony award and generated a lot of buzz for Wicked by her involvement.

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/

RentBoy86
#36re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/9/08 at 11:51pm

I'd watch Cheno and NPH.

They should get Neil Patrick Harris. He has a really great sense of humor and he's "hip," which is what the show needs.

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#37re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/10/08 at 12:33am

"People who don't have access to NYC and haven't seen the shows have no interest in seeing who wins the awards. The producers of this awards show need to realize that."

There are plenty young kids with dreams of eventually having access to NYC who would disagree with this statement. It may not amount to ratings, but I don't think only NYC residents and frequent visitors watch the program.

Craww
#38re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/10/08 at 12:40am

Kristin Chenoweth and Neil Patrick Harris would be brilliant. NPH a little more than her, but I'm pretty much convinced she can do no wrong after the last episode of Pushing Daisies. I love her.

yankees1253 Profile Photo
yankees1253
#39re: Kristen Chenoweth To Host Tonys?
Posted: 12/10/08 at 1:02am

i have a feeling but it would be nice to see kristen with neil host the tonys. to keep up the ratings they will prob bring whoppi back, it would be nice also to have wayne brady as a host or even robin williams.

Videos