pixeltracker

Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom- Page 2

Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#25re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 7:38am

I was on last night....they seem to be down today. I couldn't get in either.

Edit: But now it's back at 8:10.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Updated On: 4/5/09 at 07:38 AM

singer73192 Profile Photo
singer73192
#26re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 8:11am

Any word as to when the CDs will be shipped. I pre-ordered my copy, but I'm going to have a tough time on Tuesday knowing that the music is on iTunes. Thanks! Can't wait to get it!

dramamama611
#27re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 8:15am

Nope....they are waiting for the physical cds from the manufacturer.

I'm hoping they will be in the Theater on the 18th. If not then I'll have to wait to order it from Sh-k-boom. And wait longer!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#28re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 8:49am

There is a ton of music in the show.

If it is one CD, I am afraid a lot will not make it.Any word on cuts?

Poster Emeritus

dramamama611
#29re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 9:05am

No word on cuts...but it's a 2cd release.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#30re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 9:07am

2 CD'S is great news.The price is awesome for 2

Poster Emeritus

dramamama611
#31re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 9:14am

:)

dg22894
#32re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 9:23am

If you need it quickly it comes out on Itunes on Tuesday.

dramamama611
#33re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 9:33am

I know...but I'm an old fogey and prefer my music in the old fashioned way...in my hand first THEN on my mp3.

Pianolin717 Profile Photo
Pianolin717
#34re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 10:41am

I'm the same way Drama! (Except I'm not an old fogey :P)
But I love having physical copies of cd's

UKtheatrekid
#35re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 11:22am

any idea how much/how long uk shipping would take?
in nyc this coming week, for 10 days, so could get delivered there if it'll be around?
x

Pianolin717 Profile Photo
Pianolin717
#36re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 11:26am

its 10 USD for shipping to the UK

heo1128
#37re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 2:10pm

They released the track list a while ago, it there didn't seem to be any cuts. However I'm sure the majority of the dialogue is cut. And Dramamama, I think the press release said it'll be at the theater April 7, same date as the digital release.

abitoftap Profile Photo
abitoftap
#38re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 2:17pm

...although I think that is now not the case..

RentBoy86
#39re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/23/09 at 7:14pm

Ugh, I'm pissed they cut the "It only hurts when I'm here. bum, bum, bum." part from "Just Another Day." That was my favorite part.

RentBoy86
#40re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/25/09 at 2:34am

I'm so bummed they took out all the dialogue. it makes the whole recording seem less vibrant.

On a weird side note, did anyone else's ITunes put the CD in weird? They jumbled up all the songs on my Itunes instead of putting it in chronological order.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#41re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/25/09 at 3:03am

I can't help but notice that KingKong was entirely right... all you do is criticize this show, despite all your assertions of how great you think it is.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

heo1128
#42re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/25/09 at 4:42am

Rentboy, I miss the "bum bum bum"s too!! My favorite part as well! But I guess there is too much dialogue in between.

Videos