pixeltracker

Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom

Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom

Sh-K-Kate Profile Photo
Sh-K-Kate
#1Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 10:58am

Get your pre-orders on here: http://www.sh-k-boom.com/NextToNormal.shtml

I am not sure when we will be shipping, but hopefully we will get the CDs in soon!

*** To learn more and purchase your favorite CDs visit www.sh-k-boom.com

*** Check out http://shkbuzz.wordpress.com/ for the latest news on what the Sh-K-Artists & shows have been up to... concerts, interviews CD signings and more!

*** To find out which incredibly famous Broadway stars have stopped by the office today and how loud the sirens are outside my window follow us on Twitter @ShKBoom

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#2re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 11:10am

Thanks so much for the heads up!

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#2re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 11:14am

Preordered mine...thanks!

abitoftap Profile Photo
abitoftap
#3re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 12:40pm

We're in New York from the UK from 13 to 19 April. We're seeing Next to Normal on the Saturday. I know the CD is not due to be available until early May, but is there any chance that you may have it to mail before then? We have a NY address you can use to mail.

PS If the recording quality and presentation is as good as In The Heights it should be great!
Updated On: 3/25/09 at 12:40 PM

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#4re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 12:50pm

I wish there was an option like "I'm pre-ordering but want to pay now" rather than pre-order and try to guess when the charge will hit. Is there any way to do that?

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

Sh-K-Kate Profile Photo
Sh-K-Kate
#5re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 2:02pm

abitoftap: I'm not sure when the physical CDs will be ready (it is up to the manufacturer at this point), so I'm not positive you'd be able to get one before your trip. It will be on iTunes April 7th if you want to catch up on the music beforehand. If you'd like, you can send me an e-mail when you are here to ask if the CDs are in yet. ShKBoomKate@gmail.com Shipping to a NYC address usually takes just 1 day.

*** Check out http://shkbuzz.wordpress.com/ for the latest news on what the Sh-K-Artists & shows have been up to... concerts, interviews CD signings and more!

*** To find out which incredibly famous Broadway stars have stopped by the office today and how loud the sirens are outside my window follow us on Twitter @ShKBoom

abitoftap Profile Photo
abitoftap
#6re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 2:04pm

Thanks Kate.
I'll drop a note when we arrive on your shores!

KingKong
#7re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 2:08pm

So the Broadway.com report that it will be available at the theatre on april 7th isn't accurate?

Sh-K-Kate Profile Photo
Sh-K-Kate
#8re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 2:12pm

jordangirl: Sorry about the wait for the charge. Maybe wait until I say we are shipping CDs to place your order? Then shoot me an e-mail to make sure I ship yours out immediately! Shkboomkate@gmail.com - Hope that helps!

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#9re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 2:17pm

The $16.99 already showed up on my chase online account (which is totally fine by the way). I am looking forward to getting this CD.

Pianolin717 Profile Photo
Pianolin717
#10re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 2:21pm

I can't wait to get my tax return so I can get this!

Sh-K-Kate Profile Photo
Sh-K-Kate
#11re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 2:21pm

That's what I thought happened with the orders... I wonder why JordanGirl's is different.

And yeah - I guess that broadway.com article is wrong, their newest one about the release doesn't mention the CDs at the Booth: http://www.broadway.com/Next-to-Normal-Cast-Recording-Sets-Release-Dates/broadway_news/5023854

KingKong
#12re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 2:25pm

Ugh, lame. I want to get the hard copy so I can get whatever linernotes thing there may be but I don't wanna have to wait til may to get a recording that will be available in 2 weeks.

Sh-K-Kate Profile Photo
Sh-K-Kate
#13re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 2:46pm

I believe iTunes will have a digital booklet with all the lyrics and director's note etc. (Though I know that some people like to hold a real booklet.) We'll definitely have CDs in before May, just not at the same time as Digital - sorry!

Also - wow April 7th is in two weeks! What happened to March?

KingKong
#14re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 2:54pm

I know, exactly, march has flown by. Don't forget to do your taxes if you haven't yet (i did it online yesterday, i'm getting 1,000 bucks back).

and if you say you guys will have the CD before may I suppose I could pre-order it, it is priced really well, especially for a 2 disc.

Sh-K-Kate Profile Photo
Sh-K-Kate
#15re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 3:06pm

I filed my taxes last week and am getting a respectable $400 (so much better than owing money like last year)

Ooh - it looks like the Digital Booklet will have full page posters of the cast! You can hang Alice Ripley next to your bed (read: Aaron Tveit)

KingKong
#16re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 3:31pm

LOL, read correctly.
Updated On: 3/25/09 at 03:31 PM

KingKong
#17re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 3/25/09 at 3:32pm

OH, the N2N site has been updated, its actually got moving parts and cast pictures.

EDIT. all six song previews are now there as well.

There's a video from Arena of I Miss the Mountains, Superboy... and Psychopharmacologist Updated On: 3/25/09 at 03:32 PM

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#19re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/3/09 at 5:18pm

Sh-K-Kate... Maybe it's different now... But Little Fish didn't charge until it shipped. I'm pre-ordering at the theatre tomorrow with cash. :)

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

Pianolin717 Profile Photo
Pianolin717
#20re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/3/09 at 5:27pm

well, I thought I posted this just now, but I guess not! JUst pre-ordered mine :) SO excited!

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#21re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/3/09 at 5:30pm

Oh...and thanks Kate. I'm ordering for me and a friend tomorrow at the theatre. We'd already planned on that. :) (I've not been on all day so I just read the whole thing. LOL.)

LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

RentBoy86
#22re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/4/09 at 1:23am

What other CDs are available at the theater? I'm come around to almost-semi-sort-of enjoying Ripley's voice, and I want to get her Town Hall CD with Emily Skinner.

heo1128
#23re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/4/09 at 2:12am

^Last week all they had at the theater was a shirt, window card, and pre-order form. Maybe they'll get Alice's CD around opening time.

Also, the pre-order at the theater is $25, and the physical copies will be $35.

choitoy Profile Photo
choitoy
#24re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 2:51am

Is anyone else having problems accessing Sh-K-Boom's website?

I've been getting 404 Not Found errors since I tried accessing the site since last week, and have only been able to actually get on the website once two days ago.

Xanadu! Can't cry on cue!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#25re: Pre-Order Next to Normal @ Sh-K-Boom
Posted: 4/5/09 at 7:38am

I was on last night....they seem to be down today. I couldn't get in either.

Edit: But now it's back at 8:10.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Updated On: 4/5/09 at 07:38 AM

Videos