IN the Full Monty...

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
#50re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/10/05 at 12:17pm

Did you like the show, though? I adored Steve as Malcolm.

kaycee Profile Photo
kaycee
#51re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/10/05 at 1:43pm

hehe, steve! sigh.

do you have those pictures at all?

the summer rain just brings us pain, Louison...

mikelg80 Profile Photo
mikelg80
#52re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/10/05 at 4:57pm

If there are pictures circulating then I want copies too.
lol re: IN the Full Monty...

The theatre group i belong too in the UK are planning on doing the Full Monty next year, i cant wait.

Hanna from Hamburg Profile Photo
Hanna from Hamburg
#53re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/10/05 at 6:37pm

I LOVED TFM and thought it was so sad that Producers happened in the same season. During a normal B-way season, TFM would have won several awards (probably best musical) and might still be around. But since Producers took EVERYTHING, TFM was left in the dust and left the boards prematurly. I LOVED Producers, but just felt it won some awards that should have gone to other shows.

". . . POP . . ."

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#54re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/10/05 at 6:52pm

Steve was amazing and soo down to eath I talked to him and Jeremiah (what a cutie) after the show

"All the while making faces like a baby platypus who forget to take some Beano before eating a chimichanga." FindingNamo in reference to Jessica Simpson's singing.

#55re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/10/05 at 11:47pm

loved the show, still love it, actually. Saw it in San Diego in it's original state, then later on Broadway. It's truely a fave of mine.

FYI: Saw PWilson on Broadway from side orchestra seat...got an eyeful..he's gifted in that department too!. It's twue, it's twue.

beacon1
#56re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/11/05 at 7:40am

LOL! I can just hear Madeline Khan saying that line in Blazing Saddles.

LOL!

Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

Patrick Wilson Fans --New "UnOfficial Fan Site". Come check us out!

Patrick Wilson Yahoo Group

Patrick Wilson Facebook Fan Page

Bluejay2 Profile Photo
Bluejay2
#57re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 3:46am

For Lilstardrop,yes it was a professional production, but that day everything that could possible go wrong went, the leading actor broke a leg that day, they called a former cast member that didn't know the part, so the poor guy acted with the script (but he did a good job), the sound was a bit of a mess and the public was of pretty old people sited in the first rows... yep, a very unlucky day for them, althought the show was enjoyable and very funny, unluckly in Italy they didn't make a cd with the score, I'm planning to buy it when I'll come in US

Jon
#58re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 8:57am

I enjoyed the show on Broadway, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned... ONE OF THE UGLIEST SET DESIGNS IN HISTORY!

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#59re: IN the Full Monty...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 11:20am

woah..patrick wilson..that must be nice...:)

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

Videos