J&H Ladies

BSoBW2
#50re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 3:47am

Tough skin?

I think some people are nicer when they know the performer is reading.

Though people let loose on Anthony...

#51re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 5:54am

dear youlilassassin...

ok..i am MORE than happy to address some of your concerns...

first of all: i don't see any BOASTING.

TWO: a Broadway performer has just as much right as any to post, lurk and/ OR go ahead and promote an event that BWW posters may be interested in seeing them in. its a public forum and i don't recall rob or craig posting anything in the rules saying "NO BROADWAY PERFORMERS ALLOWED HERE!!!

Three: this thread was not started by andrea rivette. i can ASSURE you of that, OBVIOSULY. NOR does Holly KNOW andrea personally OR know who andrew is.

FOUR: classy posters Pm-ed Andrew asking who he/she was. i was MORE than happy to let them know.

FIVE: WHY wouldn't someone posting ON THIS SITE be HAPPY that a BROADWAY performer is hanging out here??!! a performer who is OPEN and wants to communicate with you. someone who wants give something back, to KIND people, by sharing about the first hand experiences that people on this board SEEM to want to know about! someone who wants to have fun and be real and not be all PRIVATE and "i don't want you knowing anything about me except for what you read in playbill."
that's not who i am and anyone who knows ME knows that. i have made several nice friends from this board by the way. SEVERAL.

SIX: YOUR post is exactly the reason why many Broadway performers DO NOT want their identity to be known..hello??!

SEVEN: OR Sometimes a performer may not want to "reveal" who they are so that people are free to discuss them. i am talking more about current performers, not myself. when people ask me who i am...i am SHOCKED that they even remember me. PLEASE.

even if andrea rivette DID start this thread, HOW did it affect your life in some way so negative that you felt the need to post that comment??

i am MORE than humble, not ONE bit BOASTFUL and if you had PM-ed me first, instead of being accusatory in this thread, this whole thing would be a moot point.

i'll PM this to you as well just in case you're not on the board anytime soon.

#52re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 6:02am

oh and by the way...the original post was asking about andrea AND coleen, who i adore...and thats why the picture is my avatar.
not for promotional purposes.
ok..my fingers are starting to smoke now...along with my keyboard.
in the END...i am soo sorry to have offended anyone.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#53re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 6:52am

Andrew, it's not worth getting upset about this. Did you notice that the person who started the criticism recently joined the board, too?

How ironic that with all the "I think Idina is great", and "I love Kristin", etc., that those posters never get accused of being the person who's mentioned in the thread. Yet someone posts something about Colleen and Andrea, and that automatically makes that person, Colleen or Andrea.

Heck, one of my first posts back in '03 was about Katy Grenfell (formerly of Hairspray), but that certainly doesn't make me Katy.

I happen to think both Colleen and Andrea are extremely talented and I would love to see both of them back on Broadway.

Don't let an anonymous poster take away your enjoyment of posting on the board.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Holly Therese Profile Photo
Holly Therese
#54re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 8:28am

Assassin and Andrew-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start any board drama.

"You know, with the right volume, Patti LuPone can make a car bounce, too...." -Wonderwaiter

#55re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 10:54am

hey holly, you're the last person who should be aplogizing.
thanks for you PMs everyone!
xo
and i WON'T let on little thing stop me from posting!

BSoBW2
#56re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 3:33pm

Drama on a theatre board is like cotton candy in a candy store.

Sweet, tasty, and SOOOO right!

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#57re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 6:52pm

and i WON'T let on little thing stop me from posting!

And hey, now you won't have to talk about yourself in third person anymore.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

#58re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 7:11pm

Lizzie, thanks for the bright side! LOL! hahaha...
the funny thing is..is pretty much everyone posting KNEW who i was..so it was funny...i hate that people think i am trying to get something over on anyone. SOOO not me...

FindingNamo
#59re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 7:20pm

I had no idea who you were Andrewa. To be honest, I still don't.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#60re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 7:36pm

Well, this thread is interesting. Apparently, posting about someone makes you them? Hmm. I don't get this board sometimes.

Anyway, Andrea, don't worry about it.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler
Updated On: 3/22/06 at 07:36 PM

Shawk Profile Photo
Shawk
#61re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 7:37pm

^ Well, if that's the case, I'm an awful lot of people and I didn't even know it. re: J&H Ladies

'"Contrairiwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."' ~Lewis Carroll

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#62re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 7:38pm

Yeah, same here.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

#63re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 10:44pm

aahahahahah!! thats so funny!!
cause that would make me greg jbara or norm lewis or micheal ceveris! hahahahahah!!!!! Updated On: 3/22/06 at 10:44 PM

Holly Therese Profile Photo
Holly Therese
#64re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/22/06 at 10:49pm

Well aparently I am both Andrea and Coleen...two people in one thread!

"You know, with the right volume, Patti LuPone can make a car bounce, too...." -Wonderwaiter

Yero
#65re: J&H Ladies
Posted: 3/24/06 at 2:28pm

Gah I'm so confused now lol

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

Videos