pixeltracker

Young Frankenstein Reading: Seems Like a Winner- Page 3

Young Frankenstein Reading: Seems Like a Winner

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#50re: Young Frankenstein Reading: Seems Like a Winner
Posted: 11/9/06 at 6:09pm

If this turns out to be the monster (pardon the pun ) hit it appears it will be, watch for the guys who brought you premium seating to jack up the top price for a regular orchestra seat

I will get tickets for previews & if necessary sit in the upper seats rather than pay $ 125 & up

Poster Emeritus

NathanLaneStalker
#51re: Young Frankenstein Reading: Seems Like a Winner
Posted: 11/9/06 at 6:20pm

I think it's gonna sell out faster than The Odd Couple did.

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

morosco Profile Photo
morosco
#52re: Young Frankenstein Reading: Seems Like a Winner
Posted: 11/9/06 at 6:22pm

"Naah. Roundabout saves all their cash for their execs."

...and their tele-marketers.

bella cantato
#53re: Young Frankenstein Reading: Seems Like a Winner
Posted: 11/9/06 at 10:46pm

With both Cheno and Sutton in the cast, the stage door is going to be something to avoid...

"You know, a little orphan girl once told me that the sun would come out tomorrow. Her adopted father was a powerful billionaire, so I supressed the urge to laugh in her face. But now, by gum, I think she might have been on to something!" --Reefer Madness

NathanLaneStalker
#54re: Young Frankenstein Reading: Seems Like a Winner
Posted: 11/9/06 at 10:49pm

No matter how packed that stage door is they won't be able to keep me away!

I've never seen a stage door more packed than The Odd Couple or Three Days of Rain!

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

bella cantato
#55re: Young Frankenstein Reading: Seems Like a Winner
Posted: 11/9/06 at 10:56pm

yeah, i don't necessarily mean just that there will be a lot of people... i mean more of the quality of people that will be there...

wow i'm being a snob! but it will be like fangirl central.

"You know, a little orphan girl once told me that the sun would come out tomorrow. Her adopted father was a powerful billionaire, so I supressed the urge to laugh in her face. But now, by gum, I think she might have been on to something!" --Reefer Madness

RevolutionaryCostume Profile Photo
RevolutionaryCostume
#56re: Young Frankenstein Reading: Seems Like a Winner
Posted: 11/10/06 at 1:44pm

Oh especially if it previews in Chicago.

There is such a "Wicked" buzz amongst 13-year-old girls there. I can't imagine what will happen when the ORIGINAL OMGGLINDA is there.

:: shudders ::

~Jacob

NathanLaneStalker
#57re: Young Frankenstein Reading: Seems Like a Winner
Posted: 11/11/06 at 3:35pm

^ HAHA!

Mattbrain
#58re: Young Frankenstein Reading: Seems Like a Winner
Posted: 11/11/06 at 3:48pm

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Videos