Grease Chat

bwayfan3 Profile Photo
bwayfan3
#50re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:35pm

Hypothetically if this show is cancelled, what happens to the production. Does it still go on? How will they cast it then?

NathanLaneStalker
#51re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:35pm

I am laughing my ass off! There are actualy a few good ones. But they are focusing on the bad ones.

The Danny wanna-be is a Doodie.

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

Yankeefan007
#52re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:36pm

That girl was good.

BrunetteBombshell
#53re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:36pm

The Cold Case is the episode is the one with Adam Pascal, I think. I switched over to it for a minute.

It bothered me when Billy asked for a second for Fawn. I didn't really think it was fair.

Yankeefan007
#54re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:37pm

Join the chat. The room is really jumpin'.

cubanpab Profile Photo
cubanpab
#55re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:39pm

crazy hair girl was actually good... but this show sucks.

Sargar
#56re: Grease Chat

clearly, a green day song is the way to go for a grease audition

"Hey Joey McIntyre, is there a balcony in Madison Square Garden? Joey knows his venues a little better than me. That's okay...I have a bigger part on broadway...:)" -Idina Menzel

NathanLaneStalker
#57re: Grease Chat

Would color blind casting work?

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#58re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:40pm

um this girl Deja? Terrible... and makes it through?? She sang BELOW average..

buffyactsing Profile Photo
buffyactsing
#59re: Grease Chat

Oddly, I guess I'm the only one enjoying it.

Though I think it's mean to put through the chubby girls when they haven't a real chance. They'd only be right for Cha Cha (if a really good dancer) or Jan, and they were already cast.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

"This ocean runs more dark and deep than you may think you know...I'll be the fear of the fire at sea." -Marie Christine
Updated On: 1/7/07 at 08:40 PM

cubanpab Profile Photo
cubanpab
#60re: Grease Chat

why do so many of the auditions seem staged? that danny zucko guy was as fake as it comes...

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#61re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:41pm

If I hear Hopelessly Devoted To You one more time I may shoot someone.

Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.

Sargar
#62re: Grease Chat

i really think the show should've branched it out to include more of the main characters...it would've made it more interesting, and given some really talented people more of a chance.

"Hey Joey McIntyre, is there a balcony in Madison Square Garden? Joey knows his venues a little better than me. That's okay...I have a bigger part on broadway...:)" -Idina Menzel

RentBoy86
#63re: Grease Chat

It would, but I doubt they will. Then again, it is up to "America" to choose. I'm all for color blind casting, but I have a feeling they're going to get the closest they can to the blonde hair / black hair look for Sandy and Danny. Too bad they aren't casting for the rest of the show, some of these people would be alright as other members of the cast. And wtf was that one older lady thinking? The one that trains parrots? Jeez. That was just awkward.

jewishboy Profile Photo
jewishboy
#64re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:42pm

I can't see why not.

The last girl was not awful, I hope her voice has more power.

#65re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:42pm

how do you spell hustspa?

Yankeefan007
#66re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:43pm

Seeing the uncomfortable look in their faces when somebody other than a skinny white blonde performs is leading me to believe that all the minorities and overweight people will be out after dance camp. Then Sharpton will allege racism.

#67re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:43pm

"If I hear Hopelessly Devoted To You one more time I may shoot someone."

Then get out your gun...

Trekkie2
#68re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:44pm

buffyactsing, if she were to make it through to the top 12, we might be surprised. Remember Ruben.

"I think of avant-garde as downtown shows where you rub waffles and chocolate on yourself."- Hunter Bell

ikmbway
#69re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:45pm

I forget her name now but you probably know who I am talking about. She had a great voice, not a Sandy look but I think she should try out for Hairspray. She'd be great!

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#70re: Grease Chat

I can almost believe in my mind that the winners will NOT be the official leads... that maybe they will perform for ONE night. .or it will be like fame where they are "said" to be cast and something goes wrong where they are not placed in the show at all.

Yankeefan007
#71re: Grease Chat

Chutspa

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#72re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:46pm

Just turned it on... interesting so far...

#73re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:47pm

thanks yankee....i think that was kathleen's nice way of saying, audition for tracy turnblad sunshine....

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#74re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:47pm

I went to high school with Rebecca Kutz!!!!

I just plotzed seeing her. And I'm not even Jewish.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Videos