pixeltracker

Fantasia out Sunday 6/10- Page 3

Fantasia out Sunday 6/10

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#50re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 10:32pm

I don't know where my playbill is... And I didn't ask ~ I didn't want to tell my parents their birthday present was wasted. But I heard them telling someone else no refunds, and the people around me were grousing about it. I ended up loving it. Kristy Cates was amazing.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

ThankstoPhantom
#51re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 10:35pm

They were definitely lying to the public then, if that is how they explained it, which is very sad.

How to properly use its/it's: Its is the possessive. It's is the contraction for it is...

Virgo
#52re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 11:12pm

"You defend her every single second. It's all you do on here. You DON'T make any worthy contribution to this message board. "

Like you make contributions. The only contributions I see you making here are constant trolling of Fantasia threads trying to bully her fans into leaving. Actually, I take that back, you troll all the treads here making dumb comments. Sorry but I have no desire to be like you, I will post in subject matters that interest me. Fantasia is the person that I am most interested in on Broadway so of course I will be posting in her threads the most. I could understand your argument if Fantasia weren't on Broadway and I was mentioning her. but really you are such an A$$hole it never fails that you arrive in a fantasia thread, not to comment on the subject matter at hand but to cause "drama".

And I don't defend her in every thread, that's a lie. Most of the time I am making comments, not defending, this thread, it is defending but I'm sure not alone, as you can see.

and Jimnysf, lol I give up on you to. People miss work all the time dummy, Funerals, Weddings, Jury Duty etc. Stars miss work all the time too, Awards Shows, Funerals, Weddings, etc. You are the one that needs to grow up my friend. Now I'll leave you to talk to yourself. But at least you have company now jay another fantasia thread troll. I'll move on to a new one later on.

jimnysf
#53re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 11:14pm

re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

jimnysf
#54re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 11:21pm

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#55re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 11:21pm

Like you make contributions. The only contributions I see you making here are constant trolling of Fantasia threads trying to bully her fans into leaving.

- What are YOU talking about? If you ACTUALLY read other threads, you would know I post about a hell of a lot more than Fantasia. As of right now I have 7206 on this board. You're going to tell me all 7206 were trolling in Fantasia threads? I have been posting regularly on this board for about 3 years now.

You are a sick person. Really. Very sick. I hope some fairies cast a spell on you and you vanish from this message board. You are nothing but nonsense and the cause of the drama.

Oh ps: I thought you had me on block? Lying ass.

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#56re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 11:25pm

jimmy, you are being ABSOLUTELY, laughably ridiculous.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#57re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 11:29pm

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

jimnysf
#58re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 11:32pm

Now that's ridiculous....

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#59re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 11:32pm

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#60re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 11:33pm

jimny, give it up. You are making yourself look more ridiculous with each post.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#61re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 11:34pm

Jimny, that was AMAZING.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

jimnysf
#62re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 11:37pm

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#63re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/12/07 at 11:53pm

willact4food Profile Photo
willact4food
#64re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/13/07 at 12:17am

I usually try not to get involved with these sorts of posts...

but I have to say...

jimnysf - you truly are one of the most annoying posters on this board. You rank right up there with the Wicked freaks.

jimnysf
#65re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/13/07 at 12:22am

Right back at ya! I don't like you either and I find you annoying. Isn't it past your bedtime?

willact4food Profile Photo
willact4food
#66re: Fantasia out Sunday 6/10
Posted: 6/13/07 at 1:01am

Aw, sweetie, I never said that I didn't like you =) Don't make assumptions.

And you are correct! I have to be up early so I really should be getting to bed. Thanks for reminding me!

By the way, just a little math for you...

Fantasia began in The Color Purple on April 10th...
It is now June 13th...
That's 9 weeks and 1 day...
73 shows...
Fantasia has missed 2 of those...
Bringing her total shows performed to 71...

Oh yeah, she is missing a lot. What are we gonna do with her?

Please note the sarcasm.

Videos