pixeltracker

Beauty and the Beast DEFEATS Buddy (March Madness, Round 2, game 1)- Page 3

Beauty and the Beast DEFEATS Buddy (March Madness, Round 2, game 1)

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#51re: Beauty and the Beast vs. Buddy (March Madness, Round 2, game 1)
Posted: 3/18/08 at 9:18am

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

Songsstresss Profile Photo
Songsstresss
Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#53re: Beauty and the Beast vs. Buddy (March Madness, Round 2, game 1)
Posted: 3/18/08 at 2:47pm

Beauty

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

Baiseur82 Profile Photo
Baiseur82
#54re: Beauty and the Beast vs. Buddy (March Madness, Round 2, game 1)
Posted: 3/18/08 at 3:14pm

Beauty and the Beast

"I'd rater be nine peoples favorite thing, than a hundred peoples ninth favorite thing"

Zimmy Profile Photo
Zimmy
scaryclowns223 Profile Photo
scaryclowns223
slimandslam Profile Photo
slimandslam
#57re: Beauty and the Beast vs. Buddy (March Madness, Round 2, game 1)
Posted: 3/18/08 at 11:02pm

Beauty and the Beast wins, 50-4.

(Incidentally, whenever someone writes "BatB", I initially parse it as Bat Boy. Then context kicks in.)

blahblah123

Videos