pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery- Page 32

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#775Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 12:17am

greenifyme2 said: "Crazy! I couldn't bring myself to spend $450 for an amazing orch seat to see Ben... let alone $500 to sit in the mezz for a new actor. Wow!"

I agree, it's ridiculous. In this case, the prices for reseller tickets are way more reasonable.

chuckydisc
#776Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 12:19am

greenifyme2 said: "Anyone else think it's crazy that Telecharge is charging $499 for a mezz ticket on 11/24 (after Ben leaves)?"

A year ago it was, "people won't pay 'crazy prices' post-Lin & OBC" ... well 35,000+ sold Premium seats later and $3 million per week ( BEFORE the secondary market ) sort of proves that wrong.

EmilyB11
#777Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 10:32am

Do you know how long it usually takes for Telecharge to email the DEH tickets? When I bought tickets for Anastasia back in May, they were sent like 15 minutes after my confirmation email was sent, but I still haven't received the DEH tickets. Does it take longer since it is a very high in demand show?

herewegoabc
#778Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 10:41am

They usually take 3 days. If you buy a ticket on Tuesday, it's usually emailed to you on Friday, etc.

EmilyB11
#779Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 10:45am

Ah okay, awesome! I bought them last night (Friday) so I guess I will be looking for them Monday or Tuesday :) Thanks

greenifyme2
#780Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 11:42am

chuckydisc said: "greenifyme2 said: "Anyone else think it's crazy that Telecharge is charging $499 for a mezz ticket on 11/24 (after Ben leaves)?"

A year ago it was, "people won't pay 'crazy prices' post-Lin & OBC" ... well 35,000+ sold Premium seats laterand $3 millionper week ( BEFORE the secondary market ) sort of proves that wrong.
"

I didn't say someone wouldn't pay it. I said I thought it was crazy.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#781Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 12:41pm

Tickets released for Wednesday night. Anyone get any?

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#782Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 12:42pm

Looking at O 27 right now. 

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
greenifyme2
#784Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 1:32pm

Searched but came up empty handed again. How much were they?

annang
#785Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 1:32pm

I snagged O27. It’s going to involve an overnight bus home, but it’s completely worth it if Ben and Rachel are both there. 

Thanks so so much for all your help finding tickets for everyone!!

Updated On: 10/21/17 at 01:32 PM

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#786Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 1:37pm

greenifyme2 said: "Searched but came up empty handed again. How much were they?"

'$199

abeautifulcity
#787Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 1:38pm

I've had my account for quite a few years and have never posted. Just want to say thanks to CT2NYC.

Just purchased L28 for Wednesday night. So excited to see Ben again before he leaves!

Updated On: 10/21/17 at 01:38 PM

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#788Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 1:40pm

annang said: "I snagged O27. It’s going to involve an overnight bus home, but it’s completely worth it if Ben and Rachel are both there.

Thanks so so much for all your help finding tickets for everyone!!
"

Nice! I've heard great things about row O! It's tiered above row N, so it has great sightlines, with no heads in the way.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#789Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 1:42pm

abeautifulcity said: "I've had my account for quite a few years and have never posted. Just want to say thanks to CT2NYC.

Just purchased L28 for Wednesday night. So excited to see Ben again before he leaves!
"

That's awesome, thanks for letting me know! It makes me very happy when the seats I see get picked up by fans on here! Have a great time!

pnewelljr
#790Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 1:43pm

Was able to grab N28 for my friend! Thank you thank you thank you CT2NYC! You really are doing us all an amazing favor!

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#791Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 1:48pm

pnewelljr said: "Was able to grab N28 for my friend! Thank you thank you thank youCT2NYC! You really are doing us all an amazing favor!"

Yes! I told you it was a possibility. Glad you were able to snag one!

greenifyme2
#792Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 1:50pm

I don't understand how ya'll are getting these seats to pop up! I haven't seen a single available seat. I'm using the app, searching only for Wednesday night, and have premium not selected.

EmilyB11
#793Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 2:03pm

If you buy the tickets for the shows 4 days out, does telecharge email you the tickets faster? I have a friend who goes to NYU and I may try to get him a ticket since he has yet to see the show, but I want to be sure I would get the email with the ticket in time... If not, maybe box office pick up is a better option?

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#794Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 2:12pm

EmilyB11 said: "If you buy the tickets for the shows 4 days out, does telecharge email you the tickets faster? I have a friend who goes to NYU and I may try to get him a ticket since he has yet to see the show, but I want to be sure I would get the email with the ticket in time... If not, maybe box office pick up is a better option?"

There's a 3-day hold on DEH e-tickets because of fraud protection. For the 4-day tickets, they're delivered the morning of the day before the show. So, for example, for tickets purchased today for Wednesday, e-tickets should be delivered Tuesday morning. For me, there've been delivered between 2 and 4 a.m. So, it's really like 2 days before the show, which is plenty of time. If, for some reason, the ticket doesn't show up, it can be changed to Will Call.

Updated On: 10/21/17 at 02:12 PM

socjoc1107 Profile Photo
socjoc1107
#795Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 2:13pm

There is an option for $4.95 to have someone other than yourself pick up the ticket at the box office. I think this is your best bet, so as to guarantee the friend receives it. Likewise, I personally love saving my box office tickets!

EmilyB11
#796Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 2:15pm

Ok perfect, thank guys! :)
Also random question CT2NYC- how many times have you been to see DEH? Just curious :P You seem incredibly knowledgeable! Haha

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#797Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 2:19pm

EmilyB11 said: "Ok perfect, thank guys! :)
Also random question CT2NYC- how many times have you been to see DEH? Just curious :P You seem incredibly knowledgeable! Haha
"

Only twice, but I've bought several tickets for friends. When they've wanted to see it, they've put me on the case, since they know I can deliver results! Now, it's kind of an obsession. After Ben leaves, I might have to find something else to do, although I also track Hello, Dolly! tickets, so that'll keep me busy until Bette Midler leaves in January.

Updated On: 10/21/17 at 02:19 PM

EmilyB11
#798Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 2:35pm

Understandable- it's kinda fun to check for tickets to see if anything shows up! Any idea on if/when Hamilton tickets that are held get released? I know they are sold through ticketmaster and not telecharge, so I don't know if that works any differently. It is cool that you were able to figure out the 4 day DEH trick :)

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#799Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/21/17 at 2:41pm

EmilyB11 said: "Understandable- it's kinda fun to check for tickets to see if anything shows up! Any idea on if/when Hamilton tickets that are held get released? I know they are sold through ticketmaster and not telecharge, so I don't know if that works any differently. It is cool that you were able to figure out the 4 day DEH trick :)"

Actually, bear88 was the original poster about the 4-day trick. Because of him, I started tracking it. I have no idea about Hamilton. It's just not on my radar, mainly because you can't search a range of dates on Ticketmaster. That makes it really difficult to figure out any kind of pattern, if there even is one.

Videos