^Oh God

Beauty and the Beast

jonahke
#876Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/3/16 at 2:13pm

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Well, here are some more designs:

Beauty and the Beast
"

I really don't like the way they're doing Mrs Potts face, it looks creepy. The way they did it in the animated movie with the spout as her nose was much better IMO.

Updated On: 9/3/16 at 02:13 PM

westendfanatic Profile Photo
westendfanatic
#877Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/3/16 at 3:14pm

jonahke said: "disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Well, here are some more designs:

Beauty and the Beast
"

I really don't like the way they're doing Mrs Potts face, it looks creepy. The way they did it in the animated movie with the spout as her nose was much better IMO.
"

I completely agree. that design worked really well with the original Disney animation. I wonder who they will have to narrate the prologue of the film. They should ask David Ogden Stiers to do it as his voice (from the animation and the Broadway/London stage productions) was so memorable.

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#878Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/3/16 at 5:47pm

I assume that is Mr. Potts' concept art, also seeing as how they've cast that role.

Mrtrobz
#879Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/4/16 at 8:13am

I can't wait to hear Emma sing, I have heard her clips where shed done backing vocals but it doesn't provide any insight into her ability. From the sounds of the latest sneak peak it sounds like they've lowered the key of Belle.

westendfanatic
#880Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/4/16 at 3:18pm

As far as the BEAUTY AND THE BEAST song goes (at the end of the movie), do you think the following photo link is a hint of who we can expect to sing that monumental tune? the photo was uploaded on josh groban's instagram on March 8th 2016. The orchestra began work on the musical score at the beginning of the year.

LINK = http://disneybeautyandthebeast.tumblr.com/image/140723335233

who knows.......

Updated On: 9/4/16 at 03:18 PM

jonahke
#882Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/6/16 at 4:12am

When do we get the full sneak preview? Today or the 20th?

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#883Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/6/16 at 1:12pm

^Today for $19.

BUT, DON'T BUY IT!  The "sneak peek" of the sneak peak of the B&TB remake is literally the sneak peak! How low can Disney get from this!

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#884Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/6/16 at 1:33pm

Mrtrobz said: "I can't wait to hear Emma sing, I have heard her clips where shed done backing vocals but it doesn't provide any insight into her ability."

She sang in Sweeney Todd at Lincoln Center in 2014. I think her voice is pretty good!

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

westendfanatic
#885Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/6/16 at 4:27pm

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "^Today for $19.

BUT, DON'T BUY IT!  The "sneak peek" of the sneak peak of the B&TB remake is literally the sneak peak! How low can Disney get from this!
"

Do you mean to say that the "sneak peak" that we have seen this past week (link below), is the ONLY "sneak peek" we are going to see of the live action film (on the Blu-Ray 25th Anniversary dvd of Beauty & The Beast that is out on the 20th)?

LINK = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWitrdChM_k

well, i'm gutted now because i was going to buy it on the 20th sad

Updated On: 9/6/16 at 04:27 PM

jimmycurry01
#886Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/6/16 at 5:07pm

gypsy101 said: "Mrtrobz said: "I can't wait to hear Emma sing, I have heard her clips where shed done backing vocals but it doesn't provide any insight into her ability."

She sang in Sweeney Todd at Lincoln Center in 2014. I think her voice is pretty good!

"

I think they are referring to Emma Watson, not Emma Thompson.

jonahke
#887Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/16/16 at 3:42am

Any news about when we get the first FULL trailer?

Mrtrobz
#888Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/16/16 at 6:51am

End of November with Moana.

JennH
#889Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/16/16 at 9:10am

westendfanatic said: "disneybroadwayfan22 said: "^Today for $19.

"

Do you mean to say that the "sneak peak" that we have seen this past week (link below), is the ONLY "sneak peek" we are going to see of the live action film (on the Blu-Ray 25th Anniversary dvd of Beauty & The Beast that is out on the 20th)?

LINK = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWitrdChM_k

well, i'm gutted now because i was going to buy it on the 20th sad

"

PLEASE say this isn't true...is that minute half 'sneak peak' we already saw the only thing on the 25th DVD?? That's a pitiful excuse for a sneak peak of so. It was fine if it were actually teasing that we'd get more on the DVD but if that's not the cast just...wow...

However I also want to know if the interviews of those videos with Menken at the piano at 54 below talking with Lin, Schwartz, and the Lopez's are there in their entirely...because I NEED MORE THAN AIR to see those in their full length. Weren't they on ABC recently? This why I miss having TV/cable...

Updated On: 9/16/16 at 09:10 AM

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#890Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/16/16 at 10:09am

JennH said: "PLEASE say this isn't true...is that minute half 'sneak peak' we already saw the only thing on the 25th DVD?? That's a pitiful excuse for a sneak peak of so. It was fine if it were actually teasing that we'd get more on the DVD but if that's not the cast just...wow..."

Yup, it's 100% true! :/ So cheap. But, the Lin/Lopez/Schwartz/Menken interviews are 19 minutes long and worth it

SaveSave

westendfanatic
#891Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/16/16 at 10:17am

where have the photos of Dan as the prince and Josh Gad/Luke Evans as LeFou/Gaston come from then? I thought i read that these were going to be featured on the live action sneak peek on the new "25th anniversary dvd" of the film...including a photo of Luke Evans rehearsing the "Gaston" number with the ensemble cast (see below)...Beauty and the BeastBeauty and the BeastBeauty and the Beast

JennH
#892Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/16/16 at 10:28am

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "JennH said: "PLEASE say this isn't true...is that minute half 'sneak peak' we already saw the only thing on the 25th DVD?? That's a pitiful excuse for a sneak peak of so. It was fine if it were actually teasing that we'd get more on the DVD but if that's not the cast just...wow..."

Yup, it's 100% true! :/ So cheap. But, the Lin/Lopez/Schwartz/Menken interviews are 19 minutes long and worth it

SaveSave

"

BBBOOOOOOOO.....if that isn't an obvious cash grab I don't know what is. I get business and makingmoney and all that, but come on, you might as well have MORE in that sneak peek and make it worth it at the same time! Money will still be made!

And to westendfanatic....excellent question...I THINK i read that somewhere too, but I don't exactly recall :/ 

I'm also praying beyond anything that we'll actually see the full trailer that will be released WITH Moana....as in one of those trailers that will be shown before the movie when we actually see Moana on the big screen. I saw quite a lot of movies in the theaters this year and not once did I see the teaser trailer on the big screen. Stupid as it sounds, I REALLY wanted to see it with that all encompassing feeling. PLEASE let the full trailers be shown before Moana on the big screen...

westendfanatic
#893Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/16/16 at 10:39am

Walt Disney Animation Studios released a trailer on their own YouTube page for "Moana" this week. Whether it is THE official one i am not sure, but i think it is about time we all saw some footage or some more photos from Beauty & The Beast. 

LINK = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKFuXETZUsI

I was going to buy the 25th Anniversary DVD of "Beauty & The Beast" next week. Not sure I want to now.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#894Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/16/16 at 10:42am

For what it's worth, I just saw the teaser in theaters for the first time last night with Bridget Jones's Baby (don't bother).

Also, we are still six full months away. We will get footage soon enough.

RW3
#895Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/19/16 at 5:05pm

No one has posted this yet, but I thought this was amazing, adorable, and sentimental. Emma Thompson has her work cut out for her to make the song her own.

http://www.theatermania.com/new-york-city-theater/news/angela-lansbury-sings-beauty-and-the-beast_78492.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=19sep2016

westendfanatic
#896Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/19/16 at 5:27pm

RW3 said: "No one has posted this yet, but I thought this was amazing, adorable, and sentimental. Emma Thompson has her work cut out for her to make the song her own.

http://www.theatermania.com/new-york-city-theater/news/angela-lansbury-sings-beauty-and-the-beast_78492.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=19sep2016
"

Angela Lansbury never fails to impress. I think Emma will do a lovely job. She has the bubbly and fun personality that Angela had when she created the image of Mrs Potts in the original animated version. She did an interview recently on a talk show: -

LINK = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We8-CDVWhPI

where she talks about her role in the new B&TB film and sings a little of that iconic song that we all know and love and i have to admit...she doesn't sound that bad. The more interviews, pictures, footage, etc...that we are seeing now is making me even more excited for this film. I am literally counting down the days until the film is released, which is now 179 days / 5 months, 26 days. 

Princeton2
#897Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/30/16 at 3:47pm

The one of belle in the library looks legit the other one not so much, it looks like very good fan art. Ill genuinely be surprised if thats belles ballgown. 

Disney havent confirmed these so far

westendfanatic
#898Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/30/16 at 4:09pm

where can i find these images?

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#899Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 9/30/16 at 4:13pm

where can i find these images?

stitchkingdom.com, internet genius.   indecision