Worst Show of 2012?

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#75Worst Show of 2012?
Posted: 12/1/12 at 1:16am

Hide your cakes cuz THE LAST SMOKER IN AMERICA will take them all.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#76Worst Show of 2012?
Posted: 12/1/12 at 1:28am

The Anarchist.

Poster Emeritus

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#77Worst Show of 2012?
Posted: 12/1/12 at 1:55pm

And by "complete disregard," you mean to the whopping number of two people who ventured their ill-informed, ridiculous pronouncements? What "regard" should be given such poppycock, anyway?

Thank you for supporting my point.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

grumpyoptimist
#78Worst Show of 2012?
Posted: 12/1/12 at 6:49pm

Look Back In Anger. By a longshot. My facebook comments that day: "I'm going to try to be more positive going forward. The seats were comfortable and the theatre was warm on a stormy day. And if you enjoy a good turd sandwich, this is the show for you. Yup, that's all the positive I've got."

Hank
#79Worst Show of 2012?
Posted: 12/1/12 at 9:22pm

Once

MillieDillmount Profile Photo
MillieDillmount
#80Worst Show of 2012?
Posted: 12/3/12 at 12:41am

I think for me it has to be The Anarchist too. I just saw that one last night on a whim. Bad idea. But, hey, at least in this show I could understand what Patti Lupone was saying ... too bad I didn't care what she was saying. No character development, no plot, there's really not enough there to care for either character.

Runners up:
Follies
Newsies
On A Clear Day You Can See Forever
Tokio Confidential (I saw it four times because I am in love with Jill Paice's voice, but wow, what an odd show, haha.)

Also, I know this show wasn't from this season, but I didn't see it until this year so I'm just gonna say it .... Book of Mormon. I'm sorry,but I , andon't get the hype, or the humor. Updated On: 12/3/12 at 12:41 AM

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#81Worst Show of 2012?
Posted: 12/3/12 at 7:17am

Ghost, only saw it in September in the west end. Hands down the worst thing I have seen in years. Still seeking a support group to get over the lead females hair after what's his name died..

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

ksimone1120
#82Worst Show of 2012?
Posted: 12/3/12 at 8:10pm

GHOST! People only like it because of the smokes and mirrors =/

Videos