Who Would You Meet?

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#75re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/14/05 at 10:17pm

BD and Richie split about 13 seconds after they were in every magazine in the country promoting their book.

Therese
#76re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/14/05 at 11:17pm

Chrysanthemum62001 wrote:
Hey, don't kid yourself! I think Rick Lyon is *very* attractive. I don't know what it is about that man...

Thanks, I feel better now. re: Who Would You Meet? I just happen to find him very cute - hot - sexy - dreamy - pick some words. re: Who Would You Meet?

"In my own little corner..."

Thesbijean
#77re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/14/05 at 11:20pm

Michael Crawford (met)
Maria Friedman (met)
Sutton Foster (met)
Stephen Sondheim (met)
Susan Stroman (met)
Matthew Broderick (met)
*Nathan Lane (met)
Stephen Schwartz (met)
*Andrew Lloyd Webber (met)
Audra McDonald (met)
Brian Stoke Mitchell (met)
Idina Menzel (met)
Kristin Chenoweth (met)
Jennifer Laura Thompson (met)
Shoshana Bean (met)
Norbert Leo Butz (met)
Jon Lithgow
Joanna Gleason (met)
Hunter Foster (met)
*Cameron Mackintosh (met)

Everyone without a star I would love to meet again, all were so nice re: Who Would You Meet?

Eileen2 Profile Photo
Eileen2
#78re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/14/05 at 11:50pm

Hugh Jackman (again)
Tony Randall (again)
Katherine Hepburn
Idina Menzel
Michael Crawford
Nathan Lane
Rodgers and Hammerstein
George M. Cohan - yes it's getting old, but it would be amazing
Judy Garland
Mandy Patankin (sp) (again) Updated On: 2/14/05 at 11:50 PM

MaTakeALookAtMe Profile Photo
MaTakeALookAtMe
#79re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 12:05am

1. Carol Channing
2. Ethel Merman
3.Bernadette Peters

#80re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 12:24am

i think ive met most the people i thought wow i want to meet them... except like hugh jackman and antonio banderas...

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#81re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 12:28am

Funny thing is that right now I think I'd have a heart attack if I met one of the actors whom I really admire but if it actually happened I'd probably be unphased. I think I'll get as starstruck as a deer in headlights but when and if it actually happens it doesnt do a thing to me behavior wise. And then AFTER it happens I freak. :-P Pretty weird.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

#82re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 12:30am

definitely a fan of keeping my cool and freakin out later re: Who Would You Meet?

WickedRose Profile Photo
WickedRose
#83re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 12:35am

I've met Bernadette Peters and would love to meet her again. She is such a sweet person.

K. Cheno and Idina i'd love to meet, unfortunatly they didn't come out after the matinee i saw.
Reba McEntire (once in Annie Get Your Gun) Saw her in concert, but not on broadway!
Ashley Judd- not Musical but was on Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
And Judy Garland...my absolute favorite actress/singer of all time.

"Why can't you just teach us history, instead of always harping on the past"~ Galinda "Who takes shoes from a dead person?!" ~ Elphaba "And what have you been doing-other than riding around on that filthy old thing?"~Glinda "Well, we can't all come and go by bubble."~Elphaba

Dreamcatcher
#84re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 12:35am

Yeah seriously. For example, I'm a die hard fan of the TV show CSI and I recently got the opportunity to go the set and meet some of the cast (including the one guy who I had a small crush on at the time.) Was as cool as a cucumber for the day but when I got home I just flipped out. Pretty funny stuff. There might have been someone in China who didnt hear me screaming. :-P

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

#85re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 12:45am

when matty (check sig) agreed to do an interview with me for my website spouzic.com i had to wait till i got in my car and he walked away to freak out... i was so thrilled.

Dreamcatcher
#86re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 12:49am

hahaha yeah I do that thing where you act normal when they are facing you but the minute they turn around you have a silent spaz moment so only your friend can see then when they turn around to face you again you resume normal stance. Quite fun.

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#87re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 12:50am

Raúl, Sondheim, George Hearn and Jonathan Larson.

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

Dreamcatcher
#88re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 12:56am

If Jonathan Larson were still alive and I ever got the opportunity to meet him, I would throw all "normal" behavior to the wind and flip out right then and there. Probably the only guy I'd do that over. :-P

apdarcey
#89re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 7:35am

sondheim, larson, finn, schwartz (met)

(can you tell i have a thing for composers?)

Johnnytoc
#90re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 8:04pm

Sondheim, Gavin Creel, Sutton Foster, Marc Kudish

xobabiielphiexo
#91re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 8:22pm

the people i would love to meet:
IDINA MENZEL - i would do anything to meet her
Taye Diggs
Kristin Chenoweth
The whole OBC of Rent - idina taye daphne adam anothony fredi wilson taye
the whole OBC of Wicked - idina kristin norbert christopher michelle carole joel and every other person in wicked even ensemble members
jonathan larson
stephen schwartz
winnie holzman
stephen sondheim
and every other person i love whos been on broadway

Adoannie925 Profile Photo
Adoannie925
#92re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 8:24pm

Could it be a writer? If so, then Eugene O'Neill.

bostonbroadwayfan
#93re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/15/05 at 8:47pm

Nathan Lane.

He always makes me laugh when he is on the Letterman show.

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#94re: Who Would You Meet?
Posted: 2/19/05 at 8:35pm

Jonathon Larson
Adam Pascal
Jeremy Kushnier (yay canadain)
Anthony Rapp

Videos