News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WickedRose

WickedRose Profile Photo
Member Name: WickedRose
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: RENT Blog update!!
 Oct 6 2005, 01:53:53 AM
I keep trying ot post too and mine says something about suggestive imput...all i'm sayin is that i think Tracie's awesome! She was so totally sweet at the Flea Market and she deserves every bit of what she is getting!

re: South Pacific revival - overdue?
 Oct 6 2005, 01:47:08 AM
Reba McEntire is i believe a part of a remake they are doing to air on PBS later this year...should be good, she's the best.
re: Kristin Chenoweth CD signing and live performance today
 Apr 6 2005, 02:23:15 AM
Kristin Chenoweth is so much more important then spanish class! Know your priorities! That's like going to work when you acn go see Kenney Chesney!
Anyway, if i lived in NY i so would have gone, but no. I live in Maryland. Dumb old boring Maryland. I hate it here! I'm moving north as soon as i can!!

re: New Wicked Tour Stops
 Feb 27 2005, 01:05:48 AM
I guess it would come to the Hippodrome when it first announced it was touring. I saw RENT there and it was great, i think they'd be able to pull WICKED off. But if not, i'll still travel to Philly. It's there for a limited engagment thou and in 2006 Anyone know where the best place is to sit in that theatre and how expensive the tickets are? Right now they're only selling them through the subscriber package deal which cos
re: Ben Vereen will be The Wizard in WICKED and Megan Hilty may be Glinda
 Feb 16 2005, 02:56:16 AM
Zoobalee Zoo (Magic and wonder are waiting for you!). Holy mother of... i haven't thought about that in like fifteen years
re: Daily Show with Jon Stewart
 Feb 16 2005, 02:36:28 AM
Eric said to only see the show if you like comedy, if you're looking for a real Broadway show...don't see it. He was so funny...i just can't picture him doing anything else except Figmant from Disney's Imagination ride.
re: Original Productions You Wish You Could See
 Feb 16 2005, 02:33:44 AM
I saw the orig. cast of Wicked (just a few days before Kristin left!) and i am hopefully gonna see it on tour, but you're right MaTakeALookAtMe, i don't think it will be the same at all. Anyway...

*saw Bernadette in GYPSY!!*
RENT
Aida (after Idina stepped in)
You're a Good Man Charlie Brown
My Fair Lady
Into The Woods

re: Who Would You Meet?
 Feb 15 2005, 12:35:14 AM
I've met Bernadette Peters and would love to meet her again. She is such a sweet person.

K. Cheno and Idina i'd love to meet, unfortunatly they didn't come out after the matinee i saw.
Reba McEntire (once in Annie Get Your Gun) Saw her in concert, but not on broadway!
Ashley Judd- not Musical but was on Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
And Judy Garland...my absolute favorite actress/singer of all time.

re: Wicked-G(a)linda
 Feb 13 2005, 11:20:10 PM
I've only seen Wicked once, so i've got to stick with Kristin, she originated the role and created Galinda from almost scratch. Everyone else is just stepping into a bodysuit so to speak.

By the way. Is it just me? Or is everyone tired of the relentless bickering back and forth over the same pointless topic between the same people?

re: New Wicked Tour Cities
 Feb 5 2005, 12:17:13 AM
I'm from Md, and if it comes anywhere in the tri state area, i'll be seeing it again (Lucky enough to see it in NY) ! I'm crossing my fingers for the Hippodrome though! Won't be the same without Idina and Kristin though
re: Sean McCourt as Wizard in Wicked
 Jan 24 2005, 12:54:24 AM
I think Victor Garber would be a great wizard! Although i'd miss him on Alias of which i'm a huge fan.
I saw Wicked on 7.14 with Sean and i thought he portrayed the Wizard excellently. Just as i suspected, he made you like him just alittle bit, you felt some sympathy for him, but you hated him too. It takes talent to be able to do that.

re: Karaoke
 Jan 24 2005, 12:34:51 AM
I've got the WICKED 2 disk set. I love it!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You