pixeltracker

Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!- Page 5

Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#100Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/18/10 at 10:11am

where is his arm candy/beard?

In the delusional alcohol impaired little world I live in, that would be me.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#101Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/18/10 at 10:32am

Alcohol inspired, Tink. Alcohol inspired. Jeez!  How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#102Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/18/10 at 10:33am

I am glad he doesn't flaunt his straightness. People don't need to see that.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#103Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/18/10 at 10:48am

there should be no PDA period. Gay, straight, animals, anyone. And while we are at it I think going back to sleeping in seperate beds is apporpriate too. And no more showing of legs or arms. Full legnth skirts and long sleeves at all times.

Except on Matt. He can show off as much skin as he'd like in photos.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#104Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/18/10 at 7:16pm

I am only drunk AT NIGHT, Phyllis!!! Jeez!  How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!

"This show had the WORST magnets on Broadway!"

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#105Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/18/10 at 8:30pm

sabre, pretty sure he goes through them so fast that he doesn't want the evidence public.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#106Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/18/10 at 10:49pm

Hey, I yam not so think as you drunk i yam!
(sleep deprived shure drunk nah uh)

Skittles I suspects you may be right. Wonder if there is a disposal chute in that house to drop the evidence/babe de jour
through?

But I still wanna know whom (plural) the pretty mans is rotorootering!

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#107Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/18/10 at 11:07pm

Why don't you ask the reporters who hacked his Facebook account and tried contacting all of his high school friends for dirt?

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

wonderland01
#108Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
Posted: 6/19/10 at 12:43am

Keep in mind he also probably gets a big cut of the iTunes sales, especially on songs he does solo

Videos