pixeltracker

images from the set of RENT- Page 5

images from the set of RENT

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#100re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 9:59pm

rentmovie don't worry. You didn't STEAL.
I don't know how many times i've seen people copy and paste all over the internet, no big deal. It's like taking a review. Many people do that.

In other news,
I'm excited for the movie.

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

Feathah Profile Photo
Feathah
#101re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 10:35pm

THANK YOU for posting these! More please!

"The theater is my life. I live it. I breathe it. I fondle it till it falls asleep." Jack (Will And Grace) http://feathah.blogspot.com

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#102re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 10:54pm

Yes if anyone else goes to visit the set, take mucho pictures for those of us stuck in another state! :-P

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Becky
#103re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:44pm

and i deleted the pictures i originally posted on livejournal and the cb boards. i wish more people could have gotten to share the joy and excitement of the filming, but unfortunatly people like you guys ruin it.

I completely agree with the "respect" issue of simply asking permission. They should have. But was the answer really to delete them from the forums you originally wanted to share them with? After all, the *worst* thing that happened was that someone posted them in a similar forum. You were planning on sharing them online anyway, right? I mean seriously, they are just candid photos. Not really worth anyone spending another moment getting upset over.

I'm getting the feeling the hurtful comments struck a chord more than someone sharing them with the BBW community. As you said, people don't know you - so please don't pay attention to the comments and stupid assumptions some people are making. They aren't worth it.

BTW, thanks to the person who posted their link of "set photos". I'm thankful some are willing to share those moments with us. They're priceless.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#104re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:53pm

I also have a few. PM me with your e-mail address if you want to see - they're in a powerpoint slideshow. There aren't too many, unfortunately, considering the length of time I spent on set. re: images from the set of RENT

A work of art is an invitation to love.

etheb Profile Photo
etheb
#105re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:22am

you mean WE re: images from the set of RENT

TheGaIsSilent Profile Photo
TheGaIsSilent
#106re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:24am

Em, just read your account and almost cried - what a BEAUTIFUL write up you did. Sounds like you had an amazing day.

JOHN LITHGOW I just realized, your last name is Butz! Both "Norbert" AND "Butz" are in your name! You must have gotten picked on a lot as a child!

Dreamcatcher
#107re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:24am

Emcee, my email is in my profile so could you send the pics my way? Would be much appreciated! re: images from the set of RENT

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#108re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:26am

I WANT TO TOUCH ADAMS HAIR!!

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#109re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:26am

Am i the only one who doesn't like the hair?

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

Dreamcatcher
#110re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:30am

Well I didn't like it at all when I saw the pics from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels but I must say, they did something to it and I really dont mind it at all for the movie. Sure its still long and wavy but it looks alot better.

alli2
#111re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:31am

nope, i don't like it.

luvtheEmcee
#112re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:36am

Thanks, Ga. I cried so much last night. Not sobbing crying, but there were a lot of points where there were tears in my eyes. I have the CD on now, and it's making me cry, too. I'm contemplating going back down sometime toward the end of the week.

I might be looking for a lottery buddy in the next week or so. Beware, BWW.

Dreamcatcher
#113re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:43am

I was the same way after I got to go to the set of CSI (my favorite TV show ever.) It was pretty sad. I'd be bawling afterwards if I got to go the set of RENT. :-P

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#114re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:45am

Why?

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

luvtheEmcee
#115re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:51am

It wasn't really sobbing like the "OHMYGOD IDIIIIIINAAAAAAA" sobbing that people do, and where they become complete emtional wrecks upon meeting whoever. It was just this beautiful, somewhat divine experience to be with those people, in the real place, seeing Anthony sing What You Own in the middle of a New York City street. I can't explain. You all read, you know.

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#116re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:53am

But bawling? I don't get it. It's different when a performer moves you to tears - that has happened when I have seen close friends perform - but isn't "Bawling" an exagerration?

TheGaIsSilent
#117re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:54am

I was bawling after The Normal Heart - does that count?

JOHN LITHGOW I just realized, your last name is Butz! Both "Norbert" AND "Butz" are in your name! You must have gotten picked on a lot as a child!

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#118re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 12:57am

There's a difference. The whole theatre was bawling. I remember hearing nothing but sniffles all around me. And that is a performance that will effect you, especially if you can relate to the subject...
But CSI??? Rent??? No comparison to the Normal Heart.

luvtheEmcee
#119re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 1:01am

Right. RENT on stage makes me a little bit weepy, but I'm not bawling. The Normal Heart, on the other hand... I think I had random outburts of tears for like three days. I wasn't bawling last night, either. Just some tears welling up in my eyes - more because of the experience than the show itself, which makes sense being that the show means something to me, but it definitely wasn't some tearing down of emotions going on.

LetMeLeave
#120re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 1:04am

"OHMYGOD IDIIIIIINAAAAAAA"

BSoBW2
#121re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 1:05am

IDINA

TheGaIsSilent
#122re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 1:06am

Um, Adam?

LetMeLeave
#123re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 1:06am

What's "The Normal Heart"?

luvtheEmcee
#124re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/12/05 at 1:08am

We're talking about Adam now? Fabulous.

LetMeleave - it's a play about AIDS in the early 80's, focused on the gay male community. The most heart-wrenching thing I have EVER experienced, and probably ever will. It was revived off-Broadway this summer, with Raul Esparza in the lead. Read it, you won't be disappointed.

Videos