News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade- Page 5

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#100re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Posted: 11/22/07 at 11:17pm

Well Nikki looked F'n fabulous!

re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

I love the 60's makeup.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#101re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Posted: 11/23/07 at 12:41am

Just wanted to give a shout out to Denny Paschall (the hottie from Chicago), who was dancing on the Barbie float this morning. I think he was playing a prince dancing with Barbie?

(Sorry, I woke up in the middle of it and didn't get the context.)

Anyway, he was adorable.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

gaykettle
#102re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Posted: 11/23/07 at 11:51pm

well...maybe she was annoying, but the whole parade was one of the worst ever. i actually fell asleep. i'm sorry, but really, 600 kids with streamers to start off the parade. cant they find something a little more engaging. i was startled by the lack of fun in the parade but even more shocked by the increased level of cheap. i'm sorry i watched it.

misto625 Profile Photo
misto625
#103re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Posted: 11/27/07 at 11:38pm

Does anyone know who were the additional Xanadu cast members that were singing backup? I assume Annie Golden but didn't recognize the others. Also, who was the ensemble for the Hairspray performance?

Dean: Can I tell you something? Lorraine: That depends on what it is. Dean: I think you're really really pretty. Lorraine: (after a pause) Ok, you can tell me that.

i_love_megan
#104re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Posted: 11/28/07 at 5:16pm

okay first of all the opening number is awesome!! i was in it and it was loads of fun and we all worked VERY hard, if you can get 488 kids to learn the choreography in just about 2 hrs for one day the next day putting it together and then performing it? not to mention everything is very synchronized meaning everyones choreography was a bit different, the ne bad thing about it was the camera because they should have shown more aerial views because that would have made it ALOt more interesting as for legally blonde, do you think the cast was HAPPY to be performing with no costuems, its not like they wanted that to hapen, and just the fact that they woke up befor dawn and came down to perform is AWESOME of them!!! i talked to the cast directly after their number backstage and they were very happy to have been performing as the only show on strike..."reprisent!"

Legally_Blonde Profile Photo
Legally_Blonde
#105re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Posted: 11/28/07 at 5:24pm

I don't think Legally Blonde performing without their costumes made much of a difference at all.. I actually liked the outfits they used.
As for the rest of the parade, I liked it. Nikki Blonksy was fabulous.. I loved the Broadway M&Ms float, Lea Michelle and Jonathan Groff were great.. I liked the Mary Poppins performance.. lets see, I can't think of the rest.. but I really did like this year's parade.

Yankeefan007
#106re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Posted: 11/28/07 at 5:36pm

My head hurts.

Videos