pixeltracker

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread- Page 59

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread

(Insert Clever Name) Profile Photo
(Insert Clever Name)
#1450Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 8:52pm

No! Someone snatched it before me. I was reloading the page the whole time, but IDEK what happened

greenifyme2
Phantom4ever
#1452Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 10:26pm

Anybody know if I can use Ticketmaster resale to sell my ticket or do I have to use stubhub?

greenifyme2
#1453Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 10:44pm

Hi guys, I have a great $20 seat to PART 2 ONLY in my cart. PM me for details if you want it

ebizzle
greenifyme2
#1455Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 10:56pm

ebizzle got it, success!!! 

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#1456Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 11:01pm

Phantom4ever said: "Anybody know if I can use Ticketmaster resale to sell my ticket or do I have to use stubhub?"

There is no Ticketmaster resale for this show.

ebizzle
#1457Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 11:07pm

Was able to buy the ticket, but still haven’t received a confirmation email even though the ticket is on my account. I’m starting to worry this has something to do with the ticket limit—I’ve returned many seats but this will probably be my 7th. Has anyone else also experienced a delay in receiving a confirmation email? I figured if there was a problem then I just wouldn’t be able to purchase it at all.

greenifyme2
#1458Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 11:17pm

ebizzle said: "Was able to buy the ticket, but still haven’t received a confirmation email even though the ticket is on my account. I’m starting to worry this has something to do with the ticket limit—I’ve returned many seats but this will probably be my 7th. Has anyone else also experienced a delay in receiving a confirmation email? I figured if there was a problem then I just wouldn’t be able to purchase it at all."

In their FAQ it says "what do I do if I didn't get a confirmation email" and it says to contact Ticketmaster. Maybe it's just a glitch? See if it shows up the next hour or so or contact them on the online chat?

Updated On: 5/4/18 at 11:17 PM

markienyc
#1459Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 11:20pm

Does it show up under 'my tickets'?

ebizzle
#1460Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 11:27pm

@markienyc yes it does

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1461Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 11:27pm

ebizzle said: "Was able to buy the ticket, but still haven’t received a confirmation email even though the ticket is on my account. I’m starting to worry this has something to do with the ticket limit—I’ve returned many seats but this will probably be my 7th. Has anyone else also experienced a delay in receiving a confirmation email? I figured if there was a problem then I just wouldn’t be able to purchase it at all."

If you can see the ticket in your account, and there's an order number, it's confirmed. The order number is the confirmation.

Barbra
#1462Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 11:31pm

I think they may be having issues with email. I also purchased tickets earlier today and did not receive an order confirmation email. Called Ticketmaster, and they said the order was fine (and I can see it in my account), but they had no explanation for why I didn't get an email.

Theatre_Mom
#1463Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 12:39am

Same thing for me..... no email confirmation but tickets are on my account in TM. Called TM and they said everything is fine.    I also have returned tickets so I hope everything is okay.

ebizzle
#1464Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 9:59am

Thanks everyone! I’ll keep you updated if the ticket gets cancelled due to the limit, and to see if anyone else is interested in it.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1465Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 11:00am

All evidence suggests that there's no longer a total ticket limit, just a 6-ticket limit per transaction.

(Insert Clever Name) Profile Photo
(Insert Clever Name)
#1466Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 12:08pm

Tuesday, June 5th, part one only, Row G, seat 2-4 for 199.

Also, with the new development on accessible seating, you can pick non-consecutive performances, scoop up Row G, seat 2, then flip the access switch and get DressCirc row L seat 107 for $20 on Wednesday, June 20th.

Notreallysilent 2
#1467Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 12:08pm

CT2NYC said: "All evidence suggests that there's no longer a total ticket limit, just a 6-ticket limit per transaction."

Also just to add on the HP website now specifically says 6 tickets per transaction so I think the total limit is gone. It probably was just for the presales before it opened so people couldn’t keep buying tickets and selling it on stubhub or something 

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1468Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 12:26pm

Some $40 per part seats are available now for this Wednesday through Saturday.

Skye8
#1469Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 12:59pm

Thank you SO MUCH for the tip, CT2NYC! Was able to snag one.

Notreallysilent 2
#1470Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 1:17pm

There’s still some $40 per part left. Next Wednesday there is a front dress circle seat

greenifyme2
#1471Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 1:18pm

There's one on the 16th as well

ebizzle
#1472Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 1:19pm

Currently holding a $40 per part seat in the orchestra row T for May 16th! PM me if you're interested

greenifyme2
#1473Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 1:22pm

Updated On: 5/5/18 at 01:22 PM

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1474Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/5/18 at 1:40pm

I have L 23 in my cart for next Sunday, 5/13, $40 per part.

Videos