pixeltracker

Kit Connor, Rachel Zegler to star in Sam Gold-directed ROMEO + JULIET on Broadway, Fall 2024- Page 6

Kit Connor, Rachel Zegler to star in Sam Gold-directed ROMEO + JULIET on Broadway, Fall 2024

Theatrefan2
#125Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:11am

They couldn't have made that trailer more like a straight Heartstopper if they tried 🤣

batchels
#126Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:13am

It seems like the top ticket price is $299.

Updated On: 5/22/24 at 10:13 AM

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#127Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:15am

The code was already posted here. It's RJFP522.

TaffyDavenport
#128Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:16am

Presale seats start at $125, but they didn't release the last rows in the 100s or 400s, which should be less expensive.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#129Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:18am

The wait time is more than an hour. Yikes.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

gibsons2
#130Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:23am

Did anyone manage to book a ticket and can provide some details on ticket price range, seating chart etc? Thanks!

I got into queue at 10:01 am and my ewt is over an hour, which I think won't move any faster for a long time..

gibsons2
#131Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:28am

TaffyDavenport said: "Presale seats start at $125, but they didn't release the last rows in the 100s or 400s, which should be less expensive."

Oh I hate when they do it.. I want the cheapest ticket in the house.

incomesabby
#132Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:33am

I just got through and purchased for first preview — lowest price was $159 and still PLENTY of seats available for that one, didn't look at other dates though. Also I believe the range went up to over $500 for that date. It's circle in the square, so seats on every side. Clicked around to explore pricing to try to figure out what they deem the "better" seats, but ultimately decided to just purchase and get it over with. 

edit: Oops I'm new to this, so just learned that there's not always seats on all 4 sides lol - but for this, there is!

Updated On: 5/22/24 at 10:33 AM

TaffyDavenport
#133Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:34am

Seating chart is the same as An Enemy of the People, without the 2 rows of floor seats, but with what looks like some on-stage seating, which wasn't released. I'm assuming that'll have the $518 price tag.

They also already raised the lowest price from $125 to $159 for the first 3 previews. Shady.

Updated On: 5/22/24 at 10:34 AM

incomesabby
#134Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:50am

I was able to get back in for a second. Looks like they removed the $518 seats — maybe it was a mistake from enemy of the people? Now it's just $159-299 for first preview.

alexidarling15
#135Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:54am

I'm still in line. Can anyone tell me -- What is the date of the first preview, and when is opening night? For whatever reason I'm having a hard time finding that online. 

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#136Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:54am

I had under a min after waiting for a while and then it reset to more than an hour. Ugh.  

hearthemsing22
#137Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:55am

alexidarling15 said: "I'm still in line. Can anyone tell me -- What is the date of the first preview, and when is opening night? For whatever reason I'm having a hard time finding that online."

Playbill has an article about it with this info:

"The 16-week limited engagement is scheduled to begin previews September 26 at Broadway's Circle in the Square Theatre with an official opening October 24" 

TaffyDavenport
#138Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:56am

alexidarling15 said: "I'm still in line. Can anyone tell me -- What is the date of the first preview, and when is opening night? For whatever reason I'm having a hard time finding that online."

First preview September 26, opens October 24.

Lunalaaaaaaaa
#139Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:59am

I'm stuck in queue hell right now

It was so much easier to buy Oh Mary and Uncle Vanya tickets

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#140Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 11:15am

Also just reset on my computer too as it was my turn. Ugh what is going on? 

GoldenGiggery
#141Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 11:19am

Yeah, I’d finally gotten in, and all I did was switch months over to October, and Telecharge kicked me out and put me in the back of the queue at over an hour. 

this is horrible. 

ren598
#142Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 11:45am

I've been in the queue for more than an hour now and it still says estimated wait time is more than an hour.  The little tracker is moving but it's only gone a third of the way.  So maybe another 2 hours in the queue?

Lunalaaaaaaaa
#143Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 11:51am

Still stuck

This is INSANE

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#144Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 12:11pm

Got on the virtual line: 10:18

Got to the front and awaited entry: 12:09

WAS IMMEDIATELY REDIRECTED TO THE BACK OF THE LINE!!!

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

Voter
#145Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 12:13pm

quizking101 said: "Got on the virtual line: 10:18

Got to the front and awaited entry: 12:09

WAS IMMEDIATELY REDIRECTED TO THE BACK OF THE LINE!!!
"

Same here!

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#146Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 12:17pm

I don’t understand why everyone is rushing to get tickets to this on day one. It’s for sure not going to sell out this far in advance, and virtual queues are almost always a disaster with Telecharge involved. Just wait until tickets go on sale, you’ll be fine.

alexidarling15
#147Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 12:41pm

I got in quicker on my phone, which for whatever reason often happens during these scenarios. Telecharge tried to kick me to the back of the line while I was ordering, but I was able to hit the back button and go back to the seating chart.

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#148Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 12:59pm

ColorTheHours048 said: "I don’t understand why everyone is rushing to get tickets to this on day one. It’s for sure not going to sell out this far in advance, and virtual queues are almost always a disaster with Telecharge involved. Just wait until tickets go on sale, you’ll be fine."

Their fans don’t mess around. They need to be able to declare to friends that they got their tickets right away.

hearthemsing22
#149Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?
Posted: 5/22/24 at 1:17pm

Got through the queue, was looking at dates. Then the screen kicked me right back to the queue. Fun times 

Latest Posts

Videos