pixeltracker

RUBEN & CLAY’S FIRST ANNUAL CHRISTMAS CAROL FAMILY FUN PAGEANT SPECTACULAR REUNION SHOW- Page 8

RUBEN & CLAY’S FIRST ANNUAL CHRISTMAS CAROL FAMILY FUN PAGEANT SPECTACULAR REUNION SHOW

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#175Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 5:04pm

You are so hateful hahahahahah

Sondheimite Profile Photo
Sondheimite
#176Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 5:07pm

TotallyEffed said: "You are so hateful hahahahahah"

I'm a failed entertainer, it's the only way I can be tbh!

Broadway World's Fireman.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#177Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 6:10pm

Sondheimite said: "TotallyEffed said: "You are so hateful hahahahahah"

I'm a failed entertainer, it's the only way I can be tbh!
"

Clay manages to wear a smile!

robskynyc
#178Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 7:02pm

Sondheimite said: "^^

which means that MassiveMeGo is either

1) Clay (LOL)

2) Someone on Clay's team with access to Clay's twitter (LOL LOL)

3) Some freak baby who obsessively searches Clay on twitter, every hour on the hour (LOL LOL LOL)
"

this thread has now knocked Arbra Streisand out my the #1 spot for my fave thread ever here.

MassiveMeGo Profile Photo
MassiveMeGo
#179Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 7:24pm

I do get notifications because I hear what's happening way more often that way. 

" it's like when the police withhold information that only the killer would know in hopes that the killer will slip up and reveal it thus identifying themselves as the killer.  "

except not because unlike Soddomite,  the killer doesn't tweet his confession and his life isn't searchable like Twitter. 

Sondheimite
#180Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 7:27pm

MassiveMeGo said: "I do get notifications because I hear what's happening way more often that way.

"it's like when the police withhold information that only the killer would know in hopes that the killer will slip up and reveal it thus identifying themselves as the killer. "

except not because unlike Soddomite, the killer doesn't tweet his confession and his life isn't searchable like Twitter.
"

You can get notifications for someone you don't follow tweeting at someone else?

I did a google search and can't find any information about that.  Can you explain how? 

MassiveMeGo
#181Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 7:35pm

I follow @clayaiken and get alerts when his name is mentioned. TweetDeck is versatile that way.

Sondheimite
#182Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 7:41pm

MassiveMeGo said: "I follow @clayaiken and get alerts when his name is mentioned. TweetDeck is versatile that way."

Okay, I'll bite because I don't know anything about using tweetdeck. That may be true.  Creepy, but true.

May I ask why?  

Miramar3
#183Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 10:58pm

Ruben and Clay are very talented gentlemen, and I hope their show is a success.  I wish them both well.

Updated On: 11/24/18 at 10:58 PM

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#184Ruben
Posted: 11/24/18 at 11:47pm

I don’t know how many people in this thread were around BWW in the Spamalot days, but the Claymates were just as obsessive and possessive (and creepy) as the one in this thread. It’s very dejavu in here.

(And for the record, I thought Clay Aiken was quite good in Spamalot, but his “fans” made me want to not like him.)

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#185Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 9:40am

This thread has been better than the actual show could ever be. :)

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Sondheimite
#186Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 1:28pm

Huss417 said: "This thread has been better than the actual show could ever be. :)"

Ruben

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#187Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 2:25pm

This thread is 30000x better than the show could ever hope to be. Reminds me of the old BWW where trolls would multiply their accounts and accidentally expose themselves. The Clay Aiken Spamalot era was SOMETHING ELSE.

Bless you Sondheimite for expertly stomping out this troll.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

MassiveMeGo
#188Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 5:58pm

Soddomite ain't stomped out nothing.

For anyone sincerely interested in a taste of the funny and the serious talent of Clay & Ruben this is a medley from the timeless tour in 2010. 

Updated On: 11/25/18 at 05:58 PM

Sondheimite
#189Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 6:04pm

MassiveMeGo said: "Soddomite ain'tstomped outnothing."

GreeneStreet Profile Photo
GreeneStreet
#190Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 6:07pm

When this flops, I can’t wait to see what massivemego will say as an excuse.

Sondheimite
#191Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 6:12pm

GreeneStreet said: "When this flops, I can’t wait to see what massivemego will say as an excuse."

"That **** bish Sondheimite went on a personal vendetta that caused no one in the entire world to come see this show due to a thread on a niche Broadway message board because he a h8ter BISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

MassiveMeGo
#192Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 6:20pm

Sondheimite said: "

"That **** bish Sondheimite went on a personal vendetta""

Listen up, Moran. I already said I don't give a rat's patootie about you or your pitiful little gang of nasties.  Hate on brothers. You won't be missed. 

Sondheimite
#193Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 6:23pm

MassiveMeGo said: "
Listen up, Moran. "

*Mormon.  

Ruben

Updated On: 11/25/18 at 06:23 PM

Sondheimite
#194Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 6:24pm

MassiveMeGo said: "Sondheimite said: "
Hate on brothers. 
"

Ruben

MassiveMeGo
#195Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 6:24pm

I don't know if we can say moron on this board. 

Sondheimite
#196Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 6:25pm

MassiveMeGo said: "I don't know if we can say moron on this board."

Good point, you mormon.

Updated On: 11/25/18 at 06:25 PM

MassiveMeGo
#197Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 6:28pm

I'm having too much fun. I don't want to get zapped by admin. 

GreeneStreet Profile Photo
GreeneStreet
#198Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 6:29pm

Massivemego, You can’t come here talk mad sh*t about everyone for not believing in a crappy show, and then pull the victim card. History repeats itself, no one wants to see this, if they did ticket sales would be great.

Stop playing the victim card and take the L.

Sondheimite
#199Ruben
Posted: 11/25/18 at 6:31pm

MassiveMeGo said: "I'm having too much fun. I don't want to get zapped by admin."

Consider using this time to promote/market/work on your show in real ways so that you don't lose all your investors money rather than spending your time lying about your show on a Broadway Message Board.

Again, I've only produced one show so what do I know.  BUT if I was producing this show... I'd probably be spending this time promoting/marketing/working on my show in real ways so that I wouldn't lose all my investors money... 

Videos