pixeltracker

Jersey Boys quote questions.- Page 8

Jersey Boys quote questions.

DreamFlyer22 Profile Photo
DreamFlyer22
#175ha
Posted: 4/20/06 at 8:59am

Sure! This is a great idea for the cast- especially if it can be together and off to the theater by Tony Awards time!

Being in college and very rapidly approaching finals, I'm not going to get a shot at working on this until the weekend, though. I'll work on it ASAP!

Oh, and I have pictures with all four of the guys. It might be excessive to insert all, sooo... should I just pick my favorite? ha

*~* Every time you double-post, God kills a kitten. *~*

Kay, the Thread-Jacking Jedi
Quando omni flunkus moritati (When all else fails, play dead...)

"... chasin' the music. Trying to get home."

Peter Gregus: "Where are my house right ladies?!"
(love you, girls! - 6/13/06)

Updated On: 4/20/06 at 08:59 AM

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#176ha
Posted: 4/20/06 at 11:06am

Erin, could we still do the graphic thing? I didn't get to send mine because I went off to NYC while I was working on it.

Brokenlizard14 Profile Photo
Brokenlizard14
#177ha
Posted: 4/20/06 at 12:51pm

Of course you can still do graphics. I'm going to put some of mine in there.

The questions are for people who wanted to put something in but didn't know what.

and Dreamflyer, if you'd like to put all four pictures in, that's fine.

So far the only submissions I have are mine, and Kathryn's.

As soon as I get more, I'll start working on it.

jerseyboyslover Profile Photo
jerseyboyslover
#178ha
Posted: 4/20/06 at 2:47pm

Those poor boys are going to be in for a lot of reading. I just did a page of thing's that i wanted to say to the cast and a page of things about what i thought about the music and the show.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
Updated On: 4/25/06 at 02:47 PM

jerseyboyslover
#179ha
Posted: 4/25/06 at 9:33am

There is a Jersey Boys fan site called Big Men In Town, and there are only 18 people in it so we need more.

And they also now have forums and there are only two people on it.

So all you Jersey Boy fan's please come and join, here is the web site, jersey-boys.org

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

jerseyboyslover
#180ha
Posted: 4/26/06 at 11:55am

bump

Brokenlizard14
#181ha
Posted: 4/26/06 at 1:31pm

Popular_Elphie or anybody else, are you still planning on submitting something for the book?

kaboodles041 Profile Photo
kaboodles041
#182ha
Posted: 4/26/06 at 2:40pm

Jersey boys lover--thanks for enlightening me about the new forums, I am now officially a member :)

Broken Lizard--when do you need the information by?

Arghh! Grammar pet peeve #1: your vs you're. "Your" is a possessive pronoun. "You're" is the contraction of "you are." <<

jerseyboyslover
#183ha
Posted: 4/26/06 at 3:29pm

You are very welcome, we needed more people.

Brokenlizard14
#184ha
Posted: 4/26/06 at 3:51pm

Kaboodles, I'd like to have them by May 24th. That's our last day of school, then I'll have plenty of time to work on it. I want to get it to the guys before their contracts run out.

jerseyboyslover
#185ha
Posted: 4/26/06 at 3:58pm

From what I hear there contracts aren't up till October so you will have a little to work on them Brokenlizard. "Sigh"

jerseyboyslover
#186ha
Posted: 4/27/06 at 12:43am

Why do I have to keep posting to my own posts?

Is jersey boys dieing? lord I hope not.

Brokenlizard14
#187ha
Posted: 4/27/06 at 12:55pm

Just thought I'd let you guys know in case you haven't already read it.

Jersey Boys was nominated for 8 Drama Desk awards including Best Lead Actor in a Musical (John Lloyd Young)

and 2 for Featured Actor in a Musical (Christian Hoff, and Daniel Reichard.)

Brokenlizard14
#188ha
Posted: 4/28/06 at 12:03am

BUMP

jerseyboyslover
#189ha
Posted: 4/28/06 at 12:08am

I feel sorry for Bobby, all the rest of the guy's but him got nominated.=(

DreamFlyer22 Profile Photo
DreamFlyer22
#190ha
Posted: 4/28/06 at 12:30am

Yeah, it's a bummer, but really, Nick is that kinda role by design. It's nothing personal against the performer. The part isn't meant to be award-conspicuous because the real Nick Massi wasn't. He's barely there in Act One and has a couple great moments in Act Two that make you sit up and pay attention to him.

Here's some Bobby Spencer lovin'!! ha

*~* Every time you double-post, God kills a kitten. *~*

Kay, the Thread-Jacking Jedi
Quando omni flunkus moritati (When all else fails, play dead...)

"... chasin' the music. Trying to get home."

Peter Gregus: "Where are my house right ladies?!"
(love you, girls! - 6/13/06)

new_philosophy_girl Profile Photo
new_philosophy_girl
#191ha
Posted: 4/28/06 at 12:42am

dream...I agree with you completely. Bobby Spencer does give an 'award worthy' performance with the role he was given, but the role was written to be in the background. He even says it himself... "when there's four guys, and you're Ringo..."

I second the Bobby Spencer lovin.... ha

Sponsor me as I walk the Philadelphia AIDS Walk - Sunday, October 16, 2011. Many of our friends, family and neighbors are in desperate need of health care services and other life-saving programs, but with cutbacks in government dollars , these programs are often under-funded. Now, more than ever, your donations are needed to support organizations providing HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention education, counseling and testing and care services for people living with HIV/AIDS. http://www.aidswalkphilly.org/users/index.php/profile/detail/186643

Brokenlizard14
#192ha
Posted: 4/28/06 at 7:23am

Yeah, I felt so bad for Bobby too. I was like "What the hell? What about Ringo?"

It just sucks to be in the only one in a four guy group not nominated. lol

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#193ha
Posted: 4/28/06 at 7:52am

yup- Here's even more Bobby loving! <3 His role is understated! Don't people understand that?

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

jerseyboyslover
#194ha
Posted: 4/28/06 at 8:10am

Now all the fans need to send him cards or something as an award.

Broadwaygirl51
#195ha
Posted: 4/28/06 at 3:10pm

I feel bad too...It would stink being the only one not nominated

Brokenlizard14
#196ha
Posted: 4/28/06 at 11:47pm

He really lived up to the whole Ringo thing, huh? Poor guy.

Harpo Profile Photo
Harpo
#197ha
Posted: 4/29/06 at 12:07am

Doesn't he have a web site? Maybe we can write to him there. I was so excited about Daniel getting a nomination because I thought he might be overlooked, I didn't even think about J. Robert Spencer being left out. It's sad because they are all terrific. He has some great moments on that stage.

Brokenlizard14
#198ha
Posted: 4/29/06 at 12:54am

He does, and yes you can e-mail him through it. www.bobbyspencer.com

They've all got websites:
www.johnlloydyoung.com
www.christianhoff.com
www.danielreichard.com (not up yet)

jerseyboyslover
#199ha
Posted: 4/29/06 at 1:01am

I dont know that bobby uses the e-mail on his site, I wrote him and he never wrote back and I wrote him like 4 weeks ago.

Wow Daniel got a web site cool!

Videos