pixeltracker

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread- Page 88

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
Ryan C Peyman
#2176Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/16/18 at 9:58am

Hi everyone, I know I am new here so not expecting many responses but I have a pair of tickets to tonight and tomorrow; my wife became pregnant right after we bought these but turns out she is almost 8 months pregnant and isn't feeling well enough to travel

Anyway they are for tonight and tomorrow (part 1 and 2) left orchestra row F seated together. I am in a jam here and spent $800 on these at this point even $500 for them would be exceptional.

They are ticketmaster tickets so I can transfer them to a ticketmaster account.

Stubhub would not let me list them short notice since they aren't paper tickets. If you're interested or have any suggestions on how I might get rid of these please let me know. Thank you for reading.

kmissa
#2177Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/16/18 at 2:07pm

Ryan C Peyman said: "Hi everyone, I know I am new here so not expecting many responses but I have a pair of tickets to tonight and tomorrow; my wife became pregnant right after we bought these but turns out she is almost 8 months pregnant and isn't feeling well enough to travel

Anyway they are for tonight and tomorrow (part 1 and 2) left orchestra row F seated together. I am in a jam here and spent $800 on these at this point even $500 for them would be exceptional.

They are ticketmaster tickets so I can transfer them to a ticketmaster account.

Stubhub would not let me list them short notice since they aren't paper tickets. If you're interested or have any suggestions on how I might get rid of these please let me know. Thank you for reading.
"

Post on CList as well. I hope you find a buyer. 

Ryan C Peyman
#2178Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/16/18 at 2:43pm

Thanks I did that. I sold one through here so now I only have one remaining. If anyone is looking for a single ticket to tonight and tomorrow please send me a pm. I am looking to get $250 ($125/show) for tonight and tomorrow's performances - orchestra left row F.

Thanks again for the help.

Ryan C Peyman
#2179Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/17/18 at 11:28am

Hi everyone, I wasnt able to get rid of one of the tickets so if anyone wants a ticket for tonight, please pm me; I'll sell for $100 if anyone is looking at seeing part 2 from orchestra row F.

Thanks again for the help and suggestions.

WindowSeat
#2180Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/17/18 at 2:22pm

Ryan C Peyman said: "Hi everyone, I wasnt able to get rid of one of the tickets so if anyone wants a ticket for tonight, please pm me; I'll sell for $100 if anyone is looking at seeing part 2 from orchestra row F.

Thanks again for the help and suggestions.
"

PM

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#2181Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/21/18 at 1:30pm

Updated On: 9/21/18 at 01:30 PM

Adescalzo14
#2182Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/21/18 at 1:42pm

Where did you get those tickets? there so cheap!

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#2183Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/21/18 at 1:55pm

Adescalzo14 said: "Where did you get those tickets? there so cheap!"

Well, I didn't buy that one, but $20-40 per part seats were available on Ticketmaster and at the box office until just recently. Between April and June, I saw the show 3.5 times, and I never spent more than $40 per part. It would be nice if they resurrected that price point for the fall.

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#2184Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/22/18 at 10:58pm

Selling 1 ticket for TOMORROW, Thursday 8/23 & 8/24 - Dress Circle Center, row E on the aisle. $300 total, which is what I paid including fees. Will do a Ticketmaster Mobile Transfer. Please PM me! :)

egnarotsew Profile Photo
egnarotsew
#2185Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/23/18 at 12:06am

Delete

Updated On: 8/23/18 at 12:06 AM

Fosse76
#2186Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/23/18 at 1:22pm

This show is significantly overpricing bad seats. The dress circle (really the mezzanine), which already feels like it is a mile away from the stage from the front row, should not be priced the same as premium orchestra seats. A show like this gets away with it because of demand, but I've seen other shows that are barely breaking even or losing money charge excessively for bad seats. But that's a whole other argument.

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#2187Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/23/18 at 1:57pm

Lowest I can go is $280 for 1 ticket tonight/tomorrow (8/23 & 8/24) Center Dress Circle row E!

Please PM me as this thread isn’t loading for me. Mobile transfer!

kmissa
#2188Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/24/18 at 10:41am

I randomly stopped into the box office last week and asked about the discount tickets and the lady said she wasn't sure if they would return, but to keep checking the website. I'm hopefully they will return, especially since September is a slower month. I can't remember, were they still available after they scooped up all the Tony's?

Cristina Iliescu
#2189Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/24/18 at 1:06pm

Selling 2 tix for Aug 30, 31 , DressCircle, row B seats 2 and 4 (isle) for facevalue: $564.40 Total.

cali8
#2190Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/25/18 at 10:38am

For Wed 9/5, Orchestra M13 and M15 are available for $95/part on Ticketmaster.

GregHut
#2191Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/26/18 at 2:05pm

2 tix at $40/part available for Sept 6th-7th

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#2192Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/26/18 at 2:17pm

GregHut said: "2 tix at $40/part available for Sept 6th-7th"

Snagged ‘em! Thanks! 

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

kmissa
CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#2194Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/26/18 at 3:53pm

More $40 per part seats released on Ticketmaster for 9/5 and 9/13-14. 

Narsmac
#2195Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/27/18 at 3:05pm

Given the same price, which is a better seat: Orchestra P 21, Orchestra S 8, Dress circle L 6, Dress circle E 122. Can you please rank them in order of preference? Thanks!

alliesung
#2196Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/27/18 at 4:47pm

Narsmac said: "Given the same price, which is a better seat: Orchestra P 21,Orchestra S 8,Dress circle L 6,Dress circle E 122.Can you please rank them in order of preference? Thanks!"

I would think the best may be Orchestra P 21 then Orchestra S 8,  Dress circle E 122, and  Dress circle L 6 probably the worst

(Insert Clever Name) Profile Photo
(Insert Clever Name)
#2197Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/27/18 at 5:16pm

Narsmac said: "Given the same price, which is a better seat: Orchestra P 21,Orchestra S 8,Dress circle L 6,Dress circle E 122.Can you please rank them in order of preference? Thanks!"

S 8, E 122, P 21, L6

MeasureInLove
#2198Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/28/18 at 10:30pm

I have two tickets for September 6th and 7th in Center Balcony Row G. Won't be able to make it. Selling for $200.50 which is face value + fees. DM me if interested.

NievesG Profile Photo
NievesG
#2199Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 8/29/18 at 10:56am

Just splurged on orch A2... hope this is the last time I pay full price for tickets (I always say that) but I just have to see this thing.

Videos