pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!- Page 3

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

junglered Profile Photo
junglered
#50re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 1:50pm

Boobs - Have fun with Daniel on the 10th! Agree that Glee is a lot of fun. Matt Morrison and Lea Michele are great and the supporting cast is strong. Loved all the Broadway folks on last week's show. I hope the writing stays strong and they continue to have clever plot lines while avoiding caricatures and stereotypes. Let me know how you enjoy the IG new stuff!

Have a great day, everyone!

I'll tumble 4 ya!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#51re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 1:53pm

Stay well my friend...and stay in touch!!! You know where to find me. re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#52re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 2:01pm

The choreographer the Glee's hired to help them last week was supposed to be played by Chey, but he got a stomach flu/virus or something while he was out there, and the role had to be recast. re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#53re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 2:14pm

Hopefully they'll offer Chey another role on the show.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#54re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 2:18pm

Well, he does have Finian's coming up that he's in rehearsals for now. But, hopefully, at some point they can get him on. I would LOVE that! re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#55re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 2:26pm

Hello all! Off to do errands and stay busy!

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

Broadwayboobs
#56re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 2:28pm

Do they film Glee in NY or CA?

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#58re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 3:05pm

and if it was Chey, they would've either had to have him on his knees **insert comment here** or kicked out the whole frankenteen/tall bit.

*sigh* it is in LA so Matt is safe from my stalking for a little while.....

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Broadwayboobs
#59re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 3:06pm

Thanks YWIW. I guess it would be much for Chey to be doing a show in NYC and flying out to LA to film an episode. I guess he'll have to wait until next season...well if there's a next season. re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

Q
#60re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 3:08pm

"so Matt is safe from my stalking for a little while....."

But not from mine! re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#61re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 3:10pm

Boobs, it's been renewed!!

And I was wondering what his dialogue would've been, too. They had to rewrite that whole scene, I think.

"unleash the girly"

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#62re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 3:10pm

Or mine. I live 3 miles from the studio, and its close to my fave wine bar. It can get intense sometimes, when I'm tempted to "swing by" and see him.

Broadwayboobs
#63re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 3:11pm

Poor Tinky. I have to try and find that pix I took of Pattifan when he was in NYC and we were having brunch at 44 & X. Matt was sitting at the next table and so I took a picture with Matt in the background...it was very funny how PF was positioning himself just right, so that I could get Matt in the shot.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#64re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 3:12pm

I have it if you don't. When I was looking for pics of you for the buttons I had made for your going away goody boxes, he sent that one to me.

"unleash the girly"

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#65re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 3:30pm

HAHA I'd love to see that. He's the only one of my main broadway boys i have never seen in person re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS! But I'd probably pull a D2/Cheyenne move and not be able to go near him. I am getting shyer as I get older.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#66re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 3:32pm

You're getting shy? That's like me saying I'm getting responsible.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#67re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 3:38pm

*whaaaaaaaaaat*

Busy day today (when is this not the case?).

Some shows shoot across the street - we have had NCIS, Heroes, Cold Case and others. Unfortunately, I doubt Glee will use our Soviet inspired looking building for any shots.

I had a friend who used to work on the Fox Lot. The stories from the cafeteria were priceless.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#68re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 3:53pm

OMG. Someone just toasted Aunt Jemima's French Toast and the whole area smells sooooooooooooooooooo good.

"unleash the girly"

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#69re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 3:53pm

Maybe they'll do a communist theme, YWIW!

I'm re-doing a curriculum for one of my temples. I get paid for it, which is nice, but its still...head hurting.

ETA: Where are y'all? I've had to do WORK today!

Updated On: 9/23/09 at 03:53 PM

ALittleNorthofKansas Profile Photo
ALittleNorthofKansas
#70re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!
Posted: 9/23/09 at 6:08pm

Oh my we're thirty! Hello adults. Hope everyone is, well, fabulous!!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#72re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Fl
Posted: 9/23/09 at 9:46pm

Junglered and Kansas? I think 30 is the magical number.

Imagine if we had a reunion... *sigh*

Hope everyone is having a wonderful evening.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#73re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Fl
Posted: 9/23/09 at 11:25pm

Evenin' greetings. I won't tell you what I did, gotta spare Shames and Deet.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#74re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Fl
Posted: 9/23/09 at 11:27pm

I had to peek in just now. Sheesh.

*rolls eyes, gives up, goes to bed*

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!