News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for junglered

junglered Profile Photo
Member Name: junglered
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews (seat locations)
 Mar 16 2017, 02:54:56 PM

I haven't posted on BWW in quite some time, but I try to check in on this site from time to time. Reading this thread has made me extremely happy and I feel like I have to chime in. It warms my heart to see many revered posters of days gone by like Michael Bennett share their exhilarating and heartfelt comments about the much anticipated Hello! Dolly revival. It's been wonderful for me to hear about the sheer joy of this prod

Kristin's setlist?
 Sep 23 2015, 01:22:48 PM

I believe Kristin changes her setlist slightly at each concert.

These songs may not be in the exact order, but I think this is the setlist from the Atlanta concert I attended last Friday:

Should I Be Sweet / Maybe This Time / Taylor, the Latte Boy  / Moon River  / Fathers and Daughters /  Dance 10, Looks 3 (Oklahoma Style)  / Popular  / For Good  / Bring Him Home  / Upon This Rock / Little Sparrow  / I Could Have Danced All Ni

Kristin Chenoweth Tour
 Sep 18 2015, 03:42:04 PM
Looking forward to seeing Kristin tonight!!
re: A Marginally Better Video of 'Turkey Lurkey'
 Dec 23 2009, 09:37:29 AM
love, Love, LOVE it! Joyous and brilliant - let's hope that the original choreography is replicated in the upcoming revival of PP.
re: Tastiest Turkey Lurkey Time
 Nov 20 2009, 05:29:27 PM
This made me smile. I agree that this choreography is amazing and should be replicated in the upcoming revival of PP.
re: Scarlett Johannsen and Sean Hayes to star in Promises, Promises?
 Sep 28 2009, 05:11:13 PM
Wasn't Anne Hathaway attached to this potential revival of 'Promise, Promises'? Didn't she do a reading last year with Sean Hayes??
re: Riedel on iSondheim and Broadway...
 Feb 6 2009, 04:28:11 PM
I have tickets to this show in May. Liz Callaway will be in the cast:

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/125950.html

re: American Musical Theater of San Jose closed, Atlanta's TUTS allegedly m
 Dec 2 2008, 04:00:45 PM
As a patron of Theatre of the Stars in Atlanta for many years, I was dismayed to read this news. Season ticket holders were alerted recently that the upcoming Tarzan production would be cancelled (due to production costs, lagging economy, lackluster sales from the previous production...)and that another show would be scheduled in its place later in 2009.

I just spoke with an authority at TOTS who is aware of the Playbill article in question. Though not much detail can be provided for le

re: BWW Scoop: Sean Hayes & Anne Hathaway Star in Bway Bound 'Promises, Pro
 Oct 21 2008, 05:29:25 PM
What great news! I'd love to see a revival of Promises, Promises on Broadway. The Bacharach / David score is outstanding. I'd love to hear 'Knowing When to Leave','Half as Big as Life', 'I'll Never Fall in Love Again' and 'Promises, Promises' with a great big, brass - heavy orchestra. "Turkey Lurkey Time" should be a hoot! Swing those arms, ladies!
re: Is Cubby Bernstein's Career Over?
 Jun 16 2008, 01:35:53 PM
Cubby's busy borrowing tartan kilts from Dyllun in order to get prepared for his backing of Brigadoon next season.
re: Best/Worst Performance at the Tony's?
 Jun 16 2008, 01:29:55 PM
Best: Xanadu. I also thought Gypsy, SITPWG, and South Pacific had strong performances.

Worst: Passing Strange (WTF?) This performance didn't make me want to rush out and buy a ticket at all). Faith Prince's performance from A Catered Affair was painful - bless her heart.

re: Sarah Jessica Parker to star in BOEING BOEING
 Feb 26 2008, 03:19:12 PM
Sounds like fun!
re: Turkey Lurkey Time?
 Nov 2 2007, 04:07:21 PM
I'd love to see a Broadway revival of Promises, Promises. I love the Bacharach / David score in general. "Turkey Lurkey Time" is a fun song and a great dance number. "Knowing When to Leave", "I'll Never Fall in Love Again" and "Promises Promises" are much stronger songs overall. Is Promises Promises dated? Perhaps - but if The Pajama Game can sell out a limited run, so can this show if it is staged and cast properly.

re: MARGO is BACK!
 Aug 28 2007, 03:53:01 PM
Welcome back, Margo!
re: Where Is The Love?
 Aug 13 2007, 02:55:50 PM
As Roberta and Donnie once sang:

'Where is the love
You said you'd give to me
soon as you were free
will it ever be
Where is the love?

You told me that you didn't love him,
and you were gonna say goodbye
but if you really didn't mean it,
why did you have to lie'?

re: Dreamgirls in Atlanta casting
 Jul 16 2007, 01:47:46 PM
I'll be seeing this production. It looks like a great cast. I don't know many more times Jennifer will be reprising 'Effie' in an actual production of Dreamgirls. Catch it while you can!
re: Dreamgirls in Atlanta with J-Holl
 Apr 23 2007, 02:25:58 PM
Paris - Additional casting for Theatre of the Stars summer presentation of Dreamgirls has not been finalized / announced, yet.
re: Anyone here ever seen any of Richard Thomas's past performances?
 Apr 18 2007, 03:45:15 PM
I saw Richard Thomas in a tour performance of "Twelve Angry Men" earlier this year. Thomas did a perfectly fine job as Juror #8, although I found the play itself to be creaky, dated and heavyhanded with stereotypes....very disappointing.

re: Sad news: Kitty Carlisle Hart
 Apr 18 2007, 03:33:56 PM
Rest in peace, Kitty.
re: Megan Mullally Cast in Young Frankenstein?
 Feb 25 2007, 04:56:10 PM
Megan would be a hoot!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You