LIttle Night Music Tickets

robstyle001
#1LIttle Night Music Tickets
Posted: 1/15/10 at 7:38pm

HEY guys-

Hoping some of you can help me out. I am looking to get Little NIght Music Tickets but it says there are only premium seats available. Does anyone know if LNM is on TKTS or if there is some kind of rush/lottery. Some of you have said you have seen it a bunch of times, how were you getting tickets?

Does anyone have any way of getting tickets? We are willing to pay a good amount but $300?? Impossible.

HELP!

Thanks!

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#2LIttle Night Music Tickets
Posted: 1/15/10 at 7:46pm

Impossible! For a plain yellow pumpkin to become a golden carriage.

Impossible! For a strange country bumpkin and a prince to join in marriage.

And four white mice will never be four white horses.

Such fol de rol and fiddly dee of course is ... IMPOSSIBLE!

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

binau Profile Photo
binau
#2LIttle Night Music Tickets
Posted: 1/15/10 at 7:46pm

There is a student rush for Standing Room tickets. Something like $30 or so?

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

WayTooBroadway Profile Photo
WayTooBroadway
#3LIttle Night Music Tickets
Posted: 1/15/10 at 7:48pm

http://www.entertainment-link.com/tkts.asp

This past week, only on the Wednesday afternoon performance. Your "it says there are only premium seats available" probably means you're on the Telecharge website. You're better off calling the hotline or best chance is the box office, closer to your performance date.

"When the audience comes in, it changes the temperature of what you've written." -Stephen Sondheim

matty159 Profile Photo
matty159
#4LIttle Night Music Tickets
Posted: 1/16/10 at 1:08pm

We did cancellation line back on the 29th of December. We got in line about 6 (it was a 7:00 performance) and were the 3rd and 4th people in line. About 10 minutes before the performance, the lovely gentleman at the box office released two awesome premium seats to us (at regular, not premium, price...which I suppose is customary).

That being said, it is not impossible.

Yero my Hero Profile Photo
Yero my Hero
#5LIttle Night Music Tickets
Posted: 1/17/10 at 10:53am

Even the regular non-premium price for the orchestra is about $300 for two tickets, which is exactly what the OP did not want.

Nothing matters but knowing nothing matters. ~ Wicked
Everything in life is only for now. ~ Avenue Q
There is no future, there is no past. I live this moment as my last. ~ Rent

"He's a tramp, but I love him."

CockeyedOptimist2 Profile Photo
CockeyedOptimist2
#6LIttle Night Music Tickets
Posted: 1/17/10 at 11:01am

I don't know if you're a student or not, but I did student rush for SRO yesterday. I arrived at 8 am and was first in line. I got a ticket right when the box office opened for only $27. Yes, you have to stand up the whole time, and it's a long show. But the view is amazing from back there. The theatre seems really small and you can see absolutely everything. If you're a student, this is the way to go. The show was great! Good luck on your quest for tickets!

singon85 Profile Photo
singon85
#7LIttle Night Music Tickets
Posted: 1/23/10 at 1:57pm

The view from the back row - standing room only is good. But you are standing for a long show - as was posted previously. Happened to score 15th row tickets from friends who could not attend. They paid $133 each. If you can stand - it is a great deal!

Videos