pixeltracker

The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread- Page 9

The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread

theatrecr8zy Profile Photo
theatrecr8zy
#200The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 11/17/10 at 2:18am

Just took some stuff off my list ... prob will be adding some stuff sometime soon

musicman_bwayfan
#201The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 11/18/10 at 2:19am

SPECIAL HOLIDAY PACKAGE:
8 posters and 3 playbills for $225. This essentially is paying for the unsigned posters and then $1 per every signature on the posters and playbills. S/H: $15 includes delivery confirmation/insurance. You can’t beat this price - this package alone is worth nearly $1,500.

AMERICAN PLAN – entire cast including Mercedes Ruehl + Lily Rabe (currently in Merchant of Venice – daughter of the late Jill Clayburgh)
BROOKLYN – signatures (authentic of course) but a high quality reproduction of the poster – because the show had a short run, they didn’t have the luxury of printing up a very large some of original posters.
COLOR PURPLE – misc. 12 people
FANNY – CITY CENTER ENCORES – 2 visits – partial cast
GIRL CRAZY – CITY CENTER ENCORES – 20 gold signatures – 3 visits including Saturday Night Live’s Ana Gayester
OLEANNA – Bill Pullman + Julia Stiles
TOP GIRLS – whole cast – Marisa Tomei, etc.
TOXIC AVENGER – whole off Bway cast plus understudy – poster NOT available to public
3 playbills: To Be Or Not To Be (whole cast – no understudies), Marriage of Bette and Boo (all minus 1 – partial corner damage), Les Liaisons Dangereouses (Laura Linney).

Private message me w/ your email address. I also have about 10 other more expensive posters available for sale. I will be out of town for a week shortly so the sooner you respond, the greater chance of having this sent out to you before I go.

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#202The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 11/22/10 at 1:10pm

Looking to sell Rare "The Producers" prop theatrical contract signed by Nathan Lane. Best Offer gets it.

the.hard.part
#203The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 11/23/10 at 1:08pm

bump

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#204The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 11/24/10 at 5:05pm

While supplies last, you will receive (with every trade or sale) a Lincoln Center or NYC Ballet program and 3 flyers at random. I will no longer be trading flyers unless there are ones you want.

the.hard.part
#205The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 11/25/10 at 10:59am

a few broadway things up for sale on ebay, check them out. http://shop.ebay.com/shizzoizzo/m.html

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#206The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 11/25/10 at 12:08pm

I am looking for the following.

OBC Phantom
OBC Sunday in the Park with George
OBC Starlight Express
OBC Spelling Bee
OBC A Man of No Importance
OOBC Great American Trailer Park
OBC Rent
OBC Wicked
OBC Color - Lupone Gypsy.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#207The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 11/26/10 at 3:37pm

I have two posters to sell. $20 Each (Negotiable)

THE APPLE TREE (2006 Revival)
A BEHANDING IN SPOKANE (2009)

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

musicman_bwayfan
#208The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 11/26/10 at 5:29pm

Updated On: 11/26/10 at 05:29 PM

ActualReality2 Profile Photo
ActualReality2
#209The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 11/26/10 at 7:11pm

Hello! I'm Lauren, and I'm currently working on a project for my theater blog highlighting theater fans and their collections.

I would really love it if anyone could send me some pictures of you with your collection, a room where you keep your merchandise, etc. and just let me know some stuff about when you started the collection, how many items you have, why you collect, how much money you've spent, how you trade, etc.

Once I gather a bunch of people's photos and stories I'll be putting them together to create a video! Of course you will get full credit for the photos and what you write!

You can either PM me or email me at xlilgymnast56x@aim.com

I would realllllly appreciate it since I really have nowhere else I can think to ask for this sort of thing!

Thanks so much everyone :)

There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself. -Anthony Rapp-

the.hard.part
ActualReality2
#211The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 11/27/10 at 8:19pm

Please please please, anyone, any pictures of anything you collect?

ActualReality2
#212The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 12/1/10 at 11:05pm

Could you answer these quick questions please if you don't have collection photos?

first experience with theater, the first show you saw, where the first show you saw was, how much you typically spend for a day at the theater, do you buy merchandise?, do you stay overnight in nyc if you see a Broadway show? do you go out to dinner as well? how many times a year do you go to the theater?

SeanMartin Profile Photo
SeanMartin
#213The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 12/1/10 at 11:36pm

My collection is arguably more unique and specialized than most you'll find here. I have about 150 of what were once called "juvenile operettas": original musicals written mostly for high schools from about 1920 to 1950. Most were published by Willis Music, Carl Fischer, and Witmark (before it became Tams-Witmark), and some actually had music and lyrics by heavyweights of the day, like Arthur Penn and Charles Cadmen. But I've also found, in the process, pieces by the team of Frederick Johnson and Geoffrey Morgan, whose lightly satirical plays could easily be produced today on a bigger stage with professional asperations. Both loved playing off the movie and Bway fads of the day, and they did so with a lot of wit and style. It's almost a shame they're slipping into obscurity.

If you're interested in learning more about this sometimes weird little art form, I have a blog about them at http://highschoolmusicalstheorigins.blogspot.com.

http://docandraider.com

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#214The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 12/2/10 at 6:14pm

I just updated my list slightly. Added some unique things like a Crazy for You signed poster by the entire cast. PM me with everything you are interested in and a list of what you have to trade.

misto625 Profile Photo
misto625
#215The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 12/5/10 at 10:18pm

I've got about 50 Playbills listed on eBay at the moment. Most are from Broadway and some are from national tours. I'm hoping to list more Playbills over the course of the week.
Broadway and Tour Playbills

Dean: Can I tell you something? Lorraine: That depends on what it is. Dean: I think you're really really pretty. Lorraine: (after a pause) Ok, you can tell me that.

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#216The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 12/11/10 at 12:16pm

BUMP!

Eos Profile Photo
Eos
#217The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 12/11/10 at 9:05pm

So, when I was in town last week I saw SPIDER-MAN... but didn't get any merch, except for a fridge magnet.

If anyone out there is planning to go, and would be willing to get a medium or small sized black thermal long-sleeved t-shirt, I'd be willing to pay you.

Please PM me if you're up for that.

Thanks!

The Overture is part of the show, people. Please shut your pie hole.

PeteGonBway Profile Photo
PeteGonBway
#218The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 12/15/10 at 3:44pm

I'm selling a signed windowcard from "A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC" on Ebay - it's been hand signed by Bernadette, Elaine and Alexander Hanson. PM me with questions.

ALNM Signed Poster - Ebay

dragonlp86 Profile Photo
dragonlp86
#219The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 12/15/10 at 11:07pm

Seeking either a Playbill or windowcard from 'In the Heights' signed by Lin-Manuel Miranda! Long-shot, I know, but it's worth a chance.

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#220The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 12/18/10 at 7:47am

BUMP! Just added an OBC signed poster from God of Carnage.

musicman_bwayfan
#221The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 12/20/10 at 5:39pm

Bump! Have many things available, send a private message w/ your email address.

Spotlightjb
#222The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 12/26/10 at 2:07am

If anyone has a [Title of Show] "Die Vampire, Die!" t shirt in a medium, please pm me. Thanks :)

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#223The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 12/30/10 at 1:03am

This is probably a really long shot, but I am two playbills away from completing my collection. The Kind and I with Angela Lansbury, she was in it for two weeks. Also, an Anyone Can Whistle playbill. Any help would be appreciated.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

musicman_bwayfan
#224The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
Posted: 1/1/11 at 8:04pm

I have a lovely signed ELF poster available.