pixeltracker

Sherie Rene Scott's EVERYDAY RAPTURE Replaces LIPS TOGETHER; Opens April 29, 2010- Page 3

Sherie Rene Scott's EVERYDAY RAPTURE Replaces LIPS TOGETHER; Opens April 29, 2010

theatreguy Profile Photo
theatreguy
#50Sherie Rene Scott's EVERYDAY RAPTURE Replaces LIPS TOGETHER; Opens April 29
Posted: 4/1/10 at 10:14pm

One act. Running time was probably about 95 minutes.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
allyk Profile Photo
allyk
#52Sherie Rene Scott's EVERYDAY RAPTURE Replaces LIPS TOGETHER; Opens April 29
Posted: 4/2/10 at 12:13am

They are offering the $10 tickets - starting in Row C of the Mezz - I just got mine!

chenothegood Profile Photo
chenothegood
#53Sherie Rene Scott's EVERYDAY RAPTURE Replaces LIPS TOGETHER; Opens April 29
Posted: 4/2/10 at 11:32am

This is unbelievably exciting for me! The end of April is going to be so exciting for me! What perfect timing to plan my trip this year! haha I have loved this since You May Now Worship Me and am so excited that I will have the chance to finally see it! YAY Sherie!

Spring Awakening 7.3.07!!, Wicked/ Rent 7.5.07!!, Legally Blonde 7.6.07!! The Color Purple 7.7.07!!, Gypsy 8.19.08!!, In the Heights/Wicked 8.20.08!!, The Little Mermaid 8.21.08!! Legally Blonde Tour 11.9.08!! Shrek 7.7.09!!, Blithe Spririt 7.8.09!!, 9 to 5 7.9.09!!, Next to Normal 7.10.09!!

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#54Sherie Rene Scott's EVERYDAY RAPTURE Replaces LIPS TOGETHER; Opens April 29
Posted: 4/2/10 at 11:42am

I just realized that this is the second time EVERYDAY RAPTURE has been a late replacement for a cancelled production--last year, it replaced MR AND MRS FITCH at 2ST. Kind of funny.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body
Updated On: 4/2/10 at 11:42 AM

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#55Sherie Rene Scott's EVERYDAY RAPTURE Replaces LIPS TOGETHER; Opens April 29
Posted: 4/2/10 at 3:05pm

For those curious about the understudy situation, a casting notice that went out today says they are looking for a female swing to cover Lindsay Mendez and Betsy Wolfe and a male standby to cover Eamon Foley.

Sherie will not have an understudy.

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

SBwayG
#56Sherie Rene Scott's EVERYDAY RAPTURE Replaces LIPS TOGETHER; Opens April 29
Posted: 4/2/10 at 7:50pm

I know they had a swing (maybe even two) for Lindsay M and Bety W off-broadway and an understudy for Eamon Foley-I was hoping they would have a chance to be a part of this show on Broadway.

Still-what I wouldn't do to be that swing...