returning Spider-man tix

Nick2 Profile Photo
Nick2
#1returning Spider-man tix
Posted: 12/29/10 at 3:02pm

I bought a bunch of tickets for Spidey on Feb. 6, back when I thought the show was going to open on January 11. So now, my tickets are for a preview performance.

I'd like to know if anyone else in a similar situation has had luck returning or exchanging tickets. I really don't want to risk taking my family to an expensive rehearsal.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#2returning Spider-man tix
Posted: 12/29/10 at 3:05pm

Well it's supposed to officially open on Feb 7 so I would imagine that it would be pretty much set by the 6th.

Of course that's assumimg they don't delay the opening again.

....but the world goes 'round

Baileyboo
#9returning Spider-man tix
Posted: 12/30/10 at 5:27pm

Go to the box office and explain your situation. I am pretty sure they will exchange for a post-opening performance.

rorschach37
#10returning Spider-man tix
Posted: 12/30/10 at 5:30pm

^^There you have it, Julie said so herself.

Jersey Girl2 Profile Photo
Jersey Girl2
#4returning Spider-man tix
Posted: 12/31/10 at 10:55am

I wouldn't worry about it, just go- It was amazing!

"Forget regret or life is yours to miss."

frontrowcentre2 Profile Photo
frontrowcentre2
#5returning Spider-man tix
Posted: 12/31/10 at 11:38am

IF the show does open on Feb 7, Feb 6 will be a press night, so in a way it is like taking your group to the opening!

Cast albums are NOT "soundtracks."
Live theatre does not use a "soundtrack." If it did, it wouldn't be live theatre!

I host a weekly one-hour radio program featuring cast album selections as well as songs by cabaret, jazz and theatre artists. The program, FRONT ROW CENTRE is heard Sundays 9 to 10 am and also Saturdays from 8 to 9 am (eastern times) on www.proudfm.com

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#6returning Spider-man tix
Posted: 12/31/10 at 12:03pm

Feb 6 would be a GREAT night to go...assuming they do not delay the opening again.

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

kissynose
#7returning Spider-man tix
Posted: 12/31/10 at 2:18pm

I have personally exchanged my tickets 3 times at the box office. I just explained to them that I want to see the finished project.

Orangesaretuesdays
#8returning Spider-man tix
Posted: 12/31/10 at 2:51pm

The show will be frozen by then. The critics come the last week of previews. Only family and friends come on opening night.

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#9returning Spider-man tix
Posted: 12/31/10 at 5:53pm

This show will never be frozen.

Videos