pixeltracker

Best seats for tall person at Book of Mormon

Best seats for tall person at Book of Mormon

phainopepla
#1Best seats for tall person at Book of Mormon
Posted: 6/2/11 at 12:14am

Hi - I am hoping some of you might be able to help me out. I would like to purchase tickets for an upcoming show of the Book of Mormon and was wondering if you could advise me as to whether any of the seats might have more legroom... My husband is 6'6 and has been pigeon-holed into some pretty tight theater seats over the years.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#2Best seats for tall person at Book of Mormon
Posted: 6/2/11 at 12:27am

Honestly, you wont be able to be too picky as to seat location. Youll be pretty limited in terms of availability. Try an aisle seat for your hubby if they are available. I believe the aisle pairs are premium priced. Also aisle seats tend to be more forgiving for the people seated behind a tall person because they can just move their head a little to see.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Best seats for tall person at Book of Mormon
Posted: 6/2/11 at 1:06am

At 6'6", I doubt there are too many seats ANYWHERE that are comfortable for him.

But as the poster above mentioned...an aisle seat is likely your best bet -- but unless you are buying tickets several months away, you won't have many choices, anyway.

A few weeks ago I booked a single seat for 6/24....I had the choice of MAYBE 5 different seats. And for the matinee for the same day there were none.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

jakebloke Profile Photo
jakebloke
#3Best seats for tall person at Book of Mormon
Posted: 6/2/11 at 8:11am

Avoid the Mezz in that theater. Leg room is particularly awful if I remember correctly.

LuminousBeing Profile Photo
LuminousBeing
#4Best seats for tall person at Book of Mormon
Posted: 6/2/11 at 8:13am

Do Standing Room. It's a great view, and you can stretch!

phainopepla
#5Best seats for tall person at Book of Mormon
Posted: 6/2/11 at 4:19pm

Yes, I completely understand...this is part of why I am wondering. I am going to have to pay a lot for the tickets (secondhand) and want to make sure that I at least select the best option of those available....thanks for the input!

chickfila
#6Best seats for tall person at Book of Mormon
Posted: 6/2/11 at 4:22pm

Best seat for a tall person? Anywhere BEHIND ME!

WalkinglnSpace
#7Best seats for tall person at Book of Mormon
Posted: 7/21/11 at 1:03am

Question: Which seat would theoretically be better in terms of leg room? Lotto front row seats or my seat which I believe is Row M on the aisle. I'm not sure about how much room is in front of the front row seats? Any advice? Thanks!

Videos