Once ( upon a time )

eatlasagna
#550Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/11/13 at 10:20pm

yeah not my favorite episode of the season but it was decent...

i don't think they could have but it would have been cool to have jorge garcia and emile de ravin in a scene together

and the shout outs to LOST were pretty funny... Ajira Airways and Belle watching Expose!!!

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#551Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/11/13 at 10:29pm

I thought it was pretty blah too. Not too surprised about the Jackie part. Maybe I've missed something, but is Baelfire the guy that hit Captain Hook?

I'm not sure who else it could be though. I don't mind spoilers.

beautywickedlover
#552Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/11/13 at 10:55pm

I agree that it was not one of the better episodes looking back on it. But I still found the twist of 'Jack and the Beanstalk' interesting.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#553Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/12/13 at 1:38am

I might have missed seeing anyone hit Hook in the promo, but general consensus believes that Bae is Henry's dad, and is the guy Emma chases down.

Poor Hook. He is taking a beating.

kec Profile Photo
kec
#554Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/12/13 at 10:58am

Jungle Red, no, the driver of that car, named Greg Mendell, is not Baelfire. As Wynbish noted many fans believe that Neil (Emma's boyfriend in the episode Tallahassee) is Baelfire.

I liked the episode; won't be a favorite, but it worked for me.

Oh, and FYI, according to Jane Espenson who wrote the episode in which Hook was hit by the car, the name of the driver, Greg Mendell is significant. Once Upon a Time

Updated On: 2/12/13 at 10:58 AM

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#555Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/12/13 at 11:08am

Can't remember if it was said on here or elsewhere, but Gregor Mendel was a scientist specializing in genetics. His most famous work involved studying pea plants.

Bluemoon
#556Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/12/13 at 11:50am

Aha! Peas = magic beans...it's all falling into place. Kinda.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#557Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/12/13 at 11:52am

He could be a scientist that will play a part in the magic bean story or wants to dissect the people of Storybrooke like mutants.

kec Profile Photo
kec
#558Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/12/13 at 1:02pm

"Gregor Mendel was a scientist specializing in genetics. His most famous work involved studying pea plants."

Ah, very interesting...

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#559Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/13/13 at 10:13pm

.....is Once preparing to jump that ole great white?

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

kec Profile Photo
kec
#560Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/15/13 at 12:09pm

An interesting, spoiler-free review of the upcoming episode.
MANHATTAN review

eatlasagna
#561Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/18/13 at 12:03am

I thought tonight's episode was fantastic! The focus on the drama with Baelfire and the flashbacks were great. I thought they were going to draw out the whole don't tell Henry he's the dad... so glad they didn't... and i loved how Emma quickly told Snow her problem.. just a great episode with a really nice ending...

beautywickedlover
#562Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/18/13 at 12:49am

This episode was MUCH BETTER than last week's. I really enjoyed the scenes between Rumple and Baelfire in Manhattan. I was expecting something other than a typewriter saying, "I know you are Baelfire" in August's case. Next episode I look forward to the face-off between Cora and Snow White.

eatlasagna
#563Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/18/13 at 1:32am

yeah the reveal of what August showed was a bit anti-climactic... but not a big deal

and although it's official that Neal is Baelfire... i still felt the reveal was great... but i think that was mostly due to the acting from Jennifer Morrison and Michael Raymond James... they played really well against each other... and when it was revealed that Henry was his son... good stuff..

Bluemoon
#564Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/18/13 at 10:05am

Apparently there's a different episode 2.15 promo that ran on Canadian TV last night. It gives a wee bit more info than the promo we saw last night, paticularly where Neil/Bae is concerned.
Where else and who else has Bae been?

kec Profile Photo
kec
#565Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/23/13 at 4:42am

Rumor has it that ABC wants to give the Mad Hatter his own series... but because Sebatian Stan in committed to a show on Broadway, they're looking to recast.
Report: Once Upon a Time Seeks New Mad Hatter for Possible Spin-Off

eatlasagna
#566Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/23/13 at 1:29pm

The spin-off doesn't sound like it would be a good idea

I am completely against them even recasting Sebastian Stan!

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#567Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/3/13 at 9:43pm

I thought tonight was a very good episode and Barbara Hershey was eating the scenery and it was marvelous. Very excited to see her back story next week.

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

beautywickedlover
#568Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/3/13 at 11:02pm

^ This was indeed a very good episode. I really think that Cora is one of the most evil characters I have ever seen on a TV show. I cannot wait to see what happens next week.

Here is some scoop about the rest of the season from Entertainment Weekly.

'Once Upon a Time' post-mortem: Snow's dark path and seven other scoops from PaleyFest Updated On: 3/3/13 at 11:02 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#569Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/3/13 at 11:47pm

Downton Upon A Time!!!!!!

fingerlakessinger Profile Photo
fingerlakessinger
#570Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/4/13 at 1:14pm

That speech that Mary Margaret gave was amazingly written and beautifully acted.

"Life in theater is give and take...but you need to be ready to give more then you take..."

kec Profile Photo
kec
#571Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/8/13 at 2:04pm

Adam Horowitz, one of the writers, tweeted this on Wednesday:

"So... this Sunday things get kinda intense on #OnceUponATime ... Don't wanna panic y'all but... #OneWillDie on @OnceABC"

Anyone want to hazard any guesses?

Bluemoon
#572Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/8/13 at 5:09pm

Yup. My money's on Cora. Speaking of which, ABC has two interesting clips from this Sunday's show. The 10 minute clip tells the tale of how Cora came to hate Snow's mom. Seems princess Eva wasn't always nice.

Extended preview Updated On: 3/8/13 at 05:09 PM

kec Profile Photo
kec
#573Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/8/13 at 5:51pm

Just saw that extended clip. Very intriguing. My money is on Cora as well. Can't see them killing off Rumplestiltskin -- or Regina.

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#574Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/10/13 at 9:29pm

GAH...The look on her face, there was just such pure joy. Give all the awards to B. Hersh!