pixeltracker

Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?

Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?

Vagabond Anarchist Profile Photo
Vagabond Anarchist
#1Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 1:12am

Anyone attend Bonnie & Clyde matinee on Dec 28?

Claybourne Elder (Buck) tweeted about being injured during the show. Curious what happened / if it was something that happened onstage?

His tweet said:
"Had an injury during the first show but I'm back and ready for the evening!! Keep the ice handy backstage!"

Did he actually have to leave mid-performance? Just curious... Thanks for any info anyone can provide!

madjulian Profile Photo
madjulian
#2Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 2:03am

I was there. He didn't have to leave mid show (Spoiler) he hurt his back during the fight scene right before his death. You couldn't tell from the audience

LegallyBroadway2
#2Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 2:13am

They should put Jeff Calhoun in jail for assault!

Vagabond Anarchist Profile Photo
Vagabond Anarchist
#3Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 2:22am

Thanks for the info!

bwayalltheway
#4Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 10:55am

I was there in the 2nd row and couldn't tell he got hurt. Glad to hear he's okay though!

Livin' Legend
#5Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 11:37am

I did not notice either but the only thing I thought was strange was he was one of the only principals to not stage door. Everyone came out but him really. And not to steal the thread from you VA but was Mellisa sick? She was not speaking at the stage door. (She could have been saving her voice but, I don't know.

Mattbrain
#6Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 11:40am

I did hear on a different thread that they took "You Love Who You Love" down for her and that she's saving her voice for Monday when they record the album.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Livin' Legend
#7Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 11:42am

Okay. Because she was great and I was wondering what was going on. Thanks!

slmlbl Profile Photo
slmlbl
#8Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 11:43am

I was there on the 29th and Melissa was on "vocal rest" at the stage door. You couldn't tell she was sick during the show though. she was amazing!

Livin' Legend
#9Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 11:44am

Yeah she sounded perfect during the matinee.

everythingstaboo Profile Photo
everythingstaboo
#10Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 11:58am

Yeah my friend said at the stage door she was not speaking because of vocal rest for the recording session on the 2nd. She sounded great last night even with the switch.

MillieDillmount Profile Photo
MillieDillmount
#11Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 4:48pm

Melissa was out of the show on Christmas. It sounds like she's been sick since then.

Livin' Legend
#12Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 12/31/11 at 5:53pm

Did Katie Klaus (sp?) go on? I wonder how she did.

MillieDillmount Profile Photo
MillieDillmount
#13Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
Posted: 1/1/12 at 3:05am

Yes, she did! What a Christmas present that must have been! I wasn't there, but I heard she did great. I heard her singing was her stronger point.

Videos