pixeltracker

my review of Jesus Christ Superstar

my review of Jesus Christ Superstar

kevin5
#1my review of Jesus Christ Superstar
Posted: 3/22/12 at 7:48pm

I saw this show and dispite a cast that do justice to Llyod Weber's fantastic score, this show was awful. The sets are unimaginative and the costumes and choreography are train wrecks, but the worst of all is the staging that looks more like a lady gaga concert. The cast seemed lost on the stage half the time I wondered what they were doing as they were aimlessly walking from one side of the stage to the other, Mary was the worst at doing this. I also had to laugh that when Jesus was being flogged Mary decided to go hold his hand. , they were not believable. It was an awful production. Canada does not know the first thing about broadway. I would be very surprised if this show was around by the time of the Tony awards. This show is a bug turkey.

justoldbill Profile Photo
justoldbill
#2my review of Jesus Christ Superstar
Posted: 3/22/12 at 8:14pm

THE BUG TURKEY. A book by Edward Gorey?

Well-well-well-what-do-you-think-of-that-I-have-nothing-here-to-pay-my-train-fare-with-only-large-bills-fives-and-sevens....

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#2my review of Jesus Christ Superstar
Posted: 3/22/12 at 10:34pm

I'll have a leg please. And another leg and another leg and another leg....

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#3my review of Jesus Christ Superstar
Posted: 3/22/12 at 10:54pm

Good! I like wings!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

nuckyblue Profile Photo
nuckyblue
#4my review of Jesus Christ Superstar
Posted: 3/23/12 at 12:00am

I had no idea a whole country could be clueless about Broadway! Poor Canada. They don't know what they're missing.

Videos