leap of faith cast cd

bryan
#1leap of faith cast cd
Posted: 5/1/12 at 10:16pm

hi any word on a cast cd of leap of faith

Dollypop
#2leap of faith cast cd
Posted: 5/1/12 at 10:17pm

Yes, it's being recorded the day after they close. That should be any minute now.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

kevin5
#2leap of faith cast cd
Posted: 5/1/12 at 11:56pm

the music was awful, nothing memorible. I would be surprised if they record a cd. I am surprised it is still playing, although I have to say the tv commercial is funny all those stupid tourists singing praise for that show. I think they were the same ones who were on the Suzanne Sommers, blonde in the thunderbird show commercial.

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#3leap of faith cast cd
Posted: 5/2/12 at 12:20am

Worse shows have gotten cast recordings

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#4leap of faith cast cd
Posted: 5/2/12 at 12:30am

I've been gone from this place for like 2 years and this **** STILL happens? Bryan is STILL here doing the SAME Shtick!? GET SOME NEW MATERIAL!

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#5leap of faith cast cd
Posted: 5/2/12 at 1:18am

I think it would be neat if they did record it. I'd like to have Raul's songs at least. Obviously, if someone wants it recorded and wants to put up the money then it will be recorded, but I think that's not likely to happen.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#6leap of faith cast cd
Posted: 5/2/12 at 2:27am

Theaterfan -- wow, did you know that the cast recordings are the only connection to bway that bryan has? Give him a break, they mean the world to him.

If you don't like his threads, why bother opening them?

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

SondheimFan5 Profile Photo
SondheimFan5
#7leap of faith cast cd
Posted: 5/2/12 at 2:34am

Menken will want it recorded to have SOME sort of record of the score. (Even they didn't record Sister Act on b'way, at least they had the London version)

Videos